Jake to 2nd

King Knut

I love the idea of putting Jake with Coots and Simmer.  I hope they let it ride for a few games.

However, I'm terrified of the idea of Read living on the 3rd with Laughton and Umberger.  

It'll keep that third line quicker (don't know what Umberger's going to do with those two speedsters)... can't hurt I guess?  Not like they're scoring a ton now.

I love the idea of putting Jake with Coots and Simmer.  I hope they let it ride for a few games.

However, I'm terrified of the idea of Read living on the 3rd with Laughton and Umberger.  

It'll keep that third line quicker (don't know what Umberger's going to do with those two speedsters)... can't hurt I guess?  Not like they're scoring a ton now.

I think Laughton will be the odd man out tonight even if Gagner is dressed and ready.

Who would center?

Laughton and Gagner are both natural centers. Gagner has played all forward positions quite extensively at the NHL level over his career.

I think Laughton sits. Maybe there is something to the concussion rumour. Not that I'm a big Umberger fan. I just think Laughton needs to take a step back or something. It wasn't so long ago he was expected to be a 2nd line guy. He hasn't looked anything like it this year.

Archived