Rich Clune recalled from Marlies

BluPuk

As far as I know this guy is a hard-nose? Not really sure, but he has been called up. Maybe they think they need some toughness? 

Can't figure out what they're doing..... :confused[1]:

They play in Colorado tonight and in Arizona tomorrow night. I don't think you could classify either one of those teams as tough.

As far as I know this guy is a hard-nose? Not really sure, but he has been called up. Maybe they think they need some toughness? 

They play in Colorado tonight and in Arizona tomorrow night. I don't think you could classify either one of those teams as tough.

Well, Colorado's coach might jump anyone at a moment's notice...

They're experimenting with different guys.  I have him on my DE spreadsheet under the scratch list. He's hardly played. :mellow:

Rich Clune is a classic 4th line checker.

When he has his  head on straight, he can be quite a wrecking machine with the hits....problem is, he sometimes goes "Steve Downie or Zac Rinaldo" and overdoes things at a bad time.

Don't expect offense out of him, but do expect him to level guys whenever he gets the chance.

Just hope he has learned the value of patience and defense over pure aggression while with the Marlies.

BTW, I know this because I saw him play quite a bit with the Predators over parts of three seasons against the Minnesota Wild.

Rich Clune is a classic 4th line checker.

When he has his  head on straight, he can be quite a wrecking machine with the hits....problem is, he sometimes goes "Steve Downie or Zac Rinaldo" and overdoes things at a bad time.

Don't expect offense out of him, but do expect him to level guys whenever he gets the chance.

Just hope he has learned the value of patience and defense over pure aggression while with the Marlies.

BTW, I know this because I saw him play quite a bit with the Predators over parts of three seasons against the Minnesota Wild.

Cool. I want him to take someone's head off.  :cool[1]:

Archived