ESPN All Star League Discussion

J0e Th0rnton

27 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

We get a fantasy subforum now? lol

is this strictly the ESPN league?

Yes...the intent is to have a sub-forum strictly for the ESPN FHL.  Hopefully this will generate more interest for next year and will be a central location to discuss the ESPN fantasy hockey leagues.  I intend to move some of the posts from the old thread to here over the next few days.  I also hope to have dedicated thread for both the All Star and Bantam Leagues.

55 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I am catching ya hF. Sad we don't play until the final regular season week

I've been on a good roll with the tandem of Holtby and Luongo.  I saw you grabbed Couturier yesterday before me, lol.  I was going to swap Zajac for him, but I switched him for Jordan Staal instead since Stastny is questionable with a UBI.

38 minutes ago, hf101 said:

I've been on a good roll with the tandem of Holtby and Luongo.  I saw you grabbed Couturier yesterday before me, lol.  I was going to swap Zajac for him, but I switched him for Jordan Staal instead since Stastny is questionable with a UBI.

Since Hak switched up the lines, Couturier has been on fire. Grabbed him in NAHANA too lol.

He would not make the cut in my work league since there is no utility spot and you can only ice 2 Centers.

@J0e Th0rnton @hf101

LOL...I was just gonna grab Coots too before I saw Joe got him.  I was able to pick him up in the Bantam League though.  :)

Allen (IR) and Lundqvist (just plain ol sucking at the moment) have been killing me.  Just a rough 2 or 3 weeks now for me.  Hopefully I can get it turned around here this week.

• 4 weeks later...

So I bench Klingberg because in whole the Stars have struggled a bit recently.  All Klingberg does is earn 10+ fantasy points last night.  Hope it does not come back to bite me in the butt.  Oh and Draisaitl adds on another 6 points.  That is 16 points I left on the bench. (SMH)

6 hours ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

I was commenting in chat last night about how you might kick yourself for that.

I left 11 points on the bench with Lucic and Coyle if it helps :)

so one of us will be crying in their beer when this week is over..... I feel your pain too!

2 hours ago, pilldoc said:

For those who are participate in the All Star League, please read the League Note I just posted on the ESPN All Star League homepage.

thanks

PLEASE TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO COMPLETE THIS SURVEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

What's a survery?:ph34r:

fawkdance.gif

All joking aside, my team is 10 points behind your team...........but not for long!

tortscutout.gif

51 minutes ago, J0e Th0rnton said:

All joking aside, my team is 10 points behind your team...........but not for long!

tortscutout.gif

10 points is nothing in this league...sadly....  I figured I need to be a least 20-30 points ahead of you by the end of Saturday night...if not...you can easliy over take me.

49 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

10 points is nothing in this league...sadly....  I figured I need to be a least 20-30 points ahead of you by the end of Saturday night...if not...you can easliy over take me.

Heh. In truth, I have come back from 60 point deficits a time or two so I get your point.

but I feel better when I am winning! NOW!  want to win NOW!

So I always feel annoyed in set weekly leagues because I cannot make adjustments on the fly lol.

For example, I have made 56 add/drops in NAHANA this season lol(And we can only make 4 moves a week). We have a limit of 80, so i am kinda pushing it.

My work league is exponentially worse since we have same day add/drops enabled and no limit of 80 pr year. I am pretty much Mr Stream there

Archived