Timonen 'Day-to-day'

Guest five6four

Kimmo is definitely one of the most under-rated defensemen of his time. He's definitely lost 1/2 a step and is no longer the offensive threat he once was, but he's just so damn STEADY.

We can probably count the amount of 'blunders' he's made during his time here on one hand. What's amazing to me though is how durable he's been... especially considering his size and willingness

to block shots and go into the corners. Gotta love the guy.

Kimmo is definitely one of the most under-rated defensemen of his time. He's definitely lost 1/2 a step and is no longer the offensive threat he once was, but he's just so damn STEADY.

We can probably count the amount of 'blunders' he's made during his time here on one hand. What's amazing to me though is how durable he's been... especially considering his size and willingness

to block shots and go into the corners. Gotta love the guy.

I feel the same way, fish. He just goes about his business game in and game out, and he's as consistent as they come.

Not bad for a 10th round pick.

I hope he's not out for any length of time.

I feel the same way, fish. He just goes about his business game in and game out, and he's as consistent as they come.

Not bad for a 10th round pick.

I hope he's not out for any length of time.

Totally agree. Timonen is a fantastic defenseman with incredible consistency.

The play Kimmo made immeadiately after coming back on the ice in this game was nothing short of awesome. He is a warrior, and that really is all that needs to be said about that. After Briere he was one of the best players on the ice today -- not afraid of the puck, not afraid to block shots (officially credited with 1, I think he had a hand in at least 3). Schenn could only hope to be as duarable one day...