Game #15 - Flyers (3) at Leafs (6) - Nov 11, 2016 @ 7:00 ET

AlaskaFlyerFan

At some point we may have a third goalie (shoot, maybe a Euro) to isolate a problem. Is it D? Is it coaching?  Last night was the first time I was really questioning Hakstol's line-up shifts/changes?  I have a feeling for reasons stated elsewhere, that we may be seeing the end of both Neuvy and Mason in the O and B.  That is sad. But there may be a contagion--bad D is worsening the G, and vice versa.  Meanwhile, as a long time fan, I am not used to seeing the the O and B at the bottom of the league in GAA.  That is too f-ing strange.

4 hours ago, flyercanuck said:

When you get smoked by the Leafs....THE LEAFS, you can tell where you stand as far as contending goes. You aren't. 

Tough to play in front of either goalie when you know any shot has a 30% chance of going in. WTF happened to these two clowns?

You mean like the Leafs skaters have been? ;)

The Flyers and Leafs are two very similar teams. Neither team has had goaltending it can rely on. Neither team is strong defensively. If the Leafs had a Carey Price, they would be in the top 8 right now. 

The other scary thing (as someone else mentioned) is that four different guys got their first goal of the season against the Flyers. That only tells me that the Leafs offence has been carried by 3-4 different guys all season. The team hasn't been "firing on all cylinders" as they say. That means the Leafs have the potential to be a much better offensive team than they've been so far.   :)

• brelic changed the title to Game #15 - Flyers (3) at Leafs (6) - Nov 11, 2016 @ 7:00 ET

Archived