Arizona’s Peter Holland fined $3,611.11

NRH

There you have it people........a Peter Holland highlight!

Best one he's had since...well, probably his days in Syracuse.

Oh ya...that was way back in 2011-12 when the Bolts showed why they preferred Palat on the big club over Holland.

Guess Mr. Holland got HIS revenge, eh? That'll show Ondrej Palat not to score more than he does, play better than he does, win an NHL conference title before he does, and CERTAINLY not hit him with a clean shoulder like he did in the clip.

That all said, if the majority of readers on his board sit and say, "Well, who the %$#@ is Peter Holland!?", then I can't say I blame you, but let me help you out:

He was a teammate of Ondrej Palat in the minors at a time when the Bolts were moving lots of young players from the minors to the majors.....and Holland not only did NOT get selected to move on with the group, but he was allowed to go to Anaheim's minor league club and then he subsequently bounced around from team to team going from Syracuse, to Norfolk, to Anaheim, to Toronto, and finally on Arizona.

And as you can see by those teams' track records, he left behind a DAZZLING trail of achievement wherever he went...why those teams were....hey, wait a minute, all those teams he was on were NON contenders (in Anaheim he wasn't much of a contributor)....ok, so much for that...

Well, good for the NHL fining him $3611.11.....I am sure the extra 11 cents was thrown in simply because he showed how much of a waste of space on a roster he really is..... :ahappy:

Funny side note to this:

Not really thinking when I saw the thread title, but my first thought was, "Why in the blue hell is KEN Holland (Detroit GM) going around punching players!!??"

Just for a split second I got flashbacks of John Tortorella attacking Bob Hartley....  Punched Smiley.gif

Archived