Flyers Trade Deadline Thread

brelic

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, radoran said:

Imagine how I felt seeing where I succumbed to the concept that he might be worth 4 years, $16M :)

If nothing else, that would have meant he was done after next season, instead of 2020.

tumblr_inline_nfos6sGJW41r79k32.gif

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:03 PM, jammer2 said:

I would be outright shocked if there was even 5 guys faster than McDavid in the NHL, hell probably the whole world, His vision and ability to do certain things at a great speed make him special, but the foundation of his game is outright, pure blazing speed.

The last time I remember seeing an OHL player as fast as McDavid was Paul Coffey with the Kitchener Rangers. When I saw Erie play London, Marner was out with an injury, and I was really hoping to see both of them live at a game, cause Marner is in and around McDavid's top speed.

Even faster than Chuck Norris? :nonono:

22 hours ago, radoran said:

I have said many, many, many, many, many, many times I will never understand not simply "re-loading that gun."

Made no sense at all. Still doesn't.

The Weber offer sheet was an egregious failure on every level. The pursuit of Parise/Suter was another one. Then you have Bryzgalov. And MacDonald.

But, hey, the Flyers "won the trades" #amirite?

And then on top of ALL that, because they were busy with the above, no one bothered to call Jagr and he left for a deal elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Cheesesteak said:

Even faster than Chuck Norris? :nonono:

Well, let's not get carried away. Chuck would simply need to bend the time continuum to suit his needs. He would have the option of being faster, or just slowing everyone else down.

Archived