Remember when....

B21

I think the proper response would be, "The reports of his demise have been greatly over exagerated!".

On a side note, an uptick of hockey related injuries have been reported in emergency rooms across North America.  YouTube has found it necessary to post a warning of "Do Not Try This At Home" on the above video of Crosby's goal. 

the amazing thing to me about that goal is it's on his backhand with one hand.

I will continue to stand by my past assertion that there are more days of great play behind him than ahead of him.

time comes for everyone.

In the meantime enjoy watching your boy.

14 hours ago, nossagog said:

I think the proper response would be, "The reports of his demise have been greatly over exagerated!".

Of course with that, so are the reports that he isn't a dirty slimeball anymore...

1 hour ago, flyercanuck said:

Of course with that, so are the reports that he isn't a dirty slimeball anymore...

Nah - he just occasionally dishes out about half as much as he takes (perverted jokes start here)... :DancingGrape:

25 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

Would you be angered at that play if he was a Flyer??

If it was a Flyer, he'd likely have been penalized on both plays. That wasn't as dirty as the last stick infraction...but Methots finger was a freakin mess. 

On 3/24/2017 at 11:56 AM, flyercanuck said:

If it was a Flyer, he'd likely have been penalized on both plays. That wasn't as dirty as the last stick infraction...but Methots finger was a freakin mess. 

Yea it was! 

I'm not sure your first statement would be correct! But with that said, we will never know! 

Archived