Shane Doan

Kings Redeem LA

Shane Doan's Future   

2 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about this development?

• I hope Shane wins his first Cup if a team picks him up.
    • I hope he doesn't win anything whether or not a team signs him.
    • I'm still trying to visualize how a jet would turn into a coyote.

Never liked him, not a bit. Low hockey IQ, the king of late third period dumb penalties, he was a 50 point a year player in his best years, the only thing that kept him in the news is he played for a team that lacked an identity and by sticking around so long he became the face of a faceless franchise. Of late year after year the will he or wont he be resigned kept him in the news all offseason. The truth is he is done, toast, stick a fork in him. Someone will sign him, it will get about ten times the press that it deserves like everything else that has been Doan's career. They will be disappointed as he has nothing left. I just hope he does not sign with my Wings.

1 hour ago, yave1964 said:

Never liked him, not a bit. Low hockey IQ, the king of late third period dumb penalties, he was a 50 point a year player in his best years, the only thing that kept him in the news is he played for a team that lacked an identity and by sticking around so long he became the face of a faceless franchise. Of late year after year the will he or wont he be resigned kept him in the news all offseason. The truth is he is done, toast, stick a fork in him. Someone will sign him, it will get about ten times the press that it deserves like everything else that has been Doan's career. They will be disappointed as he has nothing left. I just hope he does not sign with my Wings.

Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel!!  :VeryCool:

Archived