Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers

pilldoc

Eastern Conference: Round 1 - #2 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #3 Philadelphia Flyers  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the series?

• Pens Sweep 4-0
    • Pens in 5
    • Pens in 6
    • Pens in 7
    • Flyers Sweep 4-0
    • Flyers in 5
    • Flyers in 6
    • Flyers in 7

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

Hopefully you know I'd acknowledge if I thought otherwise, but I really do think that was a clean, sold hit. I really don't see a head shot. 

EDIT:  it was well late, though

Eeeeee...I see him elevate. I'm not calling for 2, 5 and a game. Shoulda been 2 though. 

5 minutes ago, Pucked in the head said:

G didn't want to play the rest of the game smelling like Kessel, mustard and relish,onions, basically asss

Yeah but Kessel eats his hot dogs from a Cup. G still has to use a dish. :VeryCool:

phil-kessel-is-eating-hot-dogs-out-of-th

3 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

How many minutes for this?

giphy.gif

You said special set of rules for the Pens. Missed calls both ways as most of the less unbiased here have acknowledged. I'm guessing your GIF folder is missing any missed calls on the Flyers and I ain't buying "there were none" as an excuse.  

Missed calls both ways...and none cost you the series or even a game. GIF on...

1 minute ago, B21 said:

You said special set of rules for the Pens. Missed calls both ways as most of the less unbiased here have acknowledged. I'm guessing your GIF folder is missing any missed calls on the Flyers and I ain't buying "there were none" as an excuse.  

So answer the question. How many minutes?

2 minutes ago, B21 said:

No they cost us a few games .....

2 minutes ago, OccamsRazor said:

So answer the question. How many minutes?

My turn. If there is a "specials set" of rules....how do they miss an obvious call on G? I mean if the NHL is trying to "assist" the Pens how do they miss an easy one like that? 

3 minutes ago, B21 said:

My turn. If there is a "specials set" of rules....how do they miss an obvious call on G? I mean if the NHL is trying to "assist" the Pens how do they miss an easy one like that? 

They were collecting their payoff from the Pen's at that time. .... So they missed ONE..... So you say

Just now, Pucked in the head said:

They were collecting their payoff from the Pen's at that time. .... So they missed ONE..... So you say

All I need is "one" to put a hole in that theory, thank you. Missed calls both ways. I've even seen your fellow Flyer fans acknowledge that. 

Speaking of missing...your aim with a full can of beer from the upper level needs work. :VeryCool:

5 minutes ago, FD19372 said:

Who is everyone rooting for now that the Flyers are done? I'm rooting for the Preds.

Yes, pulling for Smashville and Laviolette. Dude never should have been fired.

Bottom line is anyone besides the Penguins. 

16 minutes ago, B21 said:

I don't think it was late.

Archived