UND Hockey

Jimtown guy

SAINT PAUL, Minn. – Sophomore forward Jackson Blake added another accolade to his running list, earning a spot on the 2024 Hobey Baker Award Top-10 Finalist list as announced by the award committee on Wednesday afternoon. The ten finalists were selected by voting from all 64 NCAA Division I college hockey head coaches plus online fan balloting.

https://fightinghawks.com/news/2024/3/20/mens-hockey-jackson-blake-named-hobey-baker-award-top-10-finalist.aspx?fbclid=IwAR3pbnK6t9Sa0_IdAnXXMAIkosPpkgXklIJ_NvzXB1_I_gzMrkmwGVX_l70_aem_AXAYuF0DlSLKLshEQZB2AHcOdbuEjbHwpxDWuQD0ua6zk9vtIL5lXYDSX5eLd2nx-0s

Posted (edited)

Omaha was the better team today without a doubt. UND had no jump in their step to speak of. UND now 1-8 against CC and Omaha. Hopefully they get sent out east away from Sioux Falls where Omaha could end up now. My hat off to them. They are rolling 

Edited by Jimtown guy
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately my gut was right and UND goes down 4-3 to Michigan. Played a great first period and the last 3 minutes. No urgency in between. Coach Berry’s playoff record is not good

Edited by Jimtown guy

UND's slow start to the 2nd and 3rd periods lost them that game.

A freaky soft goal really was the difference. 

If they had played the beginning of the periods the way they played the last half the outcome would have been different. 

• Like 2

Last night, Jackson Blake joined his father, Jason, as the third father-son duo to play at UND and in the NHL. 

Jackson/Jason Blake 
Taylor/Marc Chorney 
Landon/Rick Wilson 

#UNDproud 

• Like 1