Minnesota Wild vs. Edmonton Oilers 10/30/18 @ 8:00PM CST at Rogers' Place

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

LOL...Meh, I still like LaPanta. I like him doing hockey games, and I like his post game stuff with the Twins.
Smartest man who does Twins games though HAS to be Roy Smalley...I learn something EVERY time he talks about something.

Smartest man doing Wild broadcasts? Well, gotta go with Wes Walz on the postgame show.

Sadly, the smartest WOMAN that does hockey is no longer with the Wild broadcast team, and that is Jamie Hersch....as she now works for NHL Network. She is my hockey, sister hero! She can hold ANY hockey convo with anyone...and provide good insight herself!    :biggrin:

Years ago I was at a gas station where my friend worked and Roy Smalley rolled in and filled his car. Classy guy, super nice, and didn't look one bit like the old photos the Twins used to use.

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

@TropicalFruitGirl26 Thanks but really it was @MNSOTA who started it and I eneded up taking over for her. and Crap

Either way I like it...
Whenever Minnesota scores and we have a GDT, I am sure to always find that red light going in here!   :ahappy:

Just now, rottenrefs said:

Oilers have hit 30 sog already with 6+ minutes left in the 2nd.

They put up close to 50 against the Pens the other night, including 17 that were High Danger.

1 minute ago, JR Ewing said:

I hate griping about the refs, but they just let Stalock skate through the trapezoid with the puck.    lol

I'm guessing it's because he gathered the puck outside of the trapezoid first.

3 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

Oilers have hit 30 sog already with 6+ minutes left in the 2nd.

I watched a bit of the Bruins and Hurricanes earlier, and Carolina hit about 30 by the end of the 2nd period.
That team is INSANE when it comes to putting pucks on the net..... they lead the league in that department I believe.

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

I'm guessing it's because he gathered the puck outside of the trapezoid first.

Oh, I bet you're right about that. Maybe I could ignore that and just be angry.

Just now, JR Ewing said:

Oh, I bet you're right about that. Maybe I could ignore that and just be angry.

Well you can generally be pretty safe in the officials being really bad when the Wild are involved.....although we get penalized far more than the opponent on most nights.

Archived