Minnesota Wild vs. Edmonton Oilers 10/30/18 @ 8:00PM CST at Rogers' Place

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess if we're posting Star Trek memes tonight......although you also have to be a music nerd to understand this one as well.

image.png.d381397477599d3408d6bd2e088eb62c.png

Sorry, I could only use this one because of size limitations.....

3 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

There's a stat. The Wild have given up the first goal in all but three of their games.

They are trying to bring back their "Cardiac Arrest" moniker from seasons past....problem is, their division has gotten MUCH more difficult for them to be playing like that every night...

1 minute ago, MNSOTA said:

I guess if we're posting Star Trek memes tonight......although you also have to be a music nerd to understand this one as well.

image.png.d381397477599d3408d6bd2e088eb62c.png

Sorry, I could only use this one because of size limitations.....

sorry but what does it say I can't see it 

2 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

sorry but what does it say I can't see it 

The first three boxes are pictures of a frowning Picard with the word Minor. The last picture is a smiling Picard with the caption PICARDy Third. A picardy third, is when a piece in a minor key ends on a major chord.

I'll be going to bed tonight with this on my mind: Koivu crosses the blue line for the first time in ages, passes a sprawled out Dumba (he couldn't drop-pass it to him so he skated it in) then wanders off into the corner with the puck and passes it back to Dumba who was hardly even on his feet.

:BrownBag:

Even though this is a Wild board, I gotta say...
That McDavid is %$#@ing unbelievable.... he can shake, he can bake, he can deke a player out of their skates, he can power through players....and he can no look pass to a teammate and know EXACTLY where that guy is and set him up for the score...

Yes indeed...the Wild need to worry about McDavid...NOT that half gorilla Lucic….

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

That McDavid is %$#@ing unbelievable.... he can shake, he can bake, he can deke a player out of their skates, he can power through players....and he can no look pass to a teammate and know EXACTLY where that guy is and set him up for the score...

Yes indeed...the Wild need to worry about McDavid...NOT that half gorilla Lucic….

He can hockey.

Just now, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

That McDavid is %$#@ing unbelievable.... he can shake, he can bake, he can deke player out of their skates, he can power through players....and he can no look pass to a teammate and know EXACTLY where that guy is and set him up for the score...

I had high hopes Coyle could have been a player like that but not after mentoring with Brunette for hours and hours after practices (years back) and learning how to be a board hog.

Archived