Wild vs. Golden Knights 1/21/19 @ 5:00PM CST at T-Mobile Arena

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Megawild said:

I'll have to keep a closer eye out for him.... he's 26?

Yeah, pay attention now before El Cap throws a hissy fit and Aberg gets relegated to the bench during power play.

6 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Yeah, pay attention now before El Cap throws a hissy fit and Aberg gets relegated to the bench during power play.

Yep, Aberg shoots too much, creates too much havoc, gets too many chances...

1st Period Questions:  Clyde doing well on Face-offs?  It is 15 to 8 Vegas.  WTH else does he do if he cannot win face-offs, aside from scrape/strain the ice.  Have you ever seen so many face contortions to garner some momentum and glide up the ice and back?  He looks like he has a turd in sideways.....Suter is still swinging his purse.  If I were the refs, I would just laugh back at him and tell him to take a shift off and adjust his garter and control tops....

10 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

I think I figured out earlier it was the 2 new guys with Parise on a line.   I knew 49 was Rask but wasn't sure bout the other...

Is EEK going to develop any knack with the puck?  Or, should we expect to see him further neutered by this team.  I would feel really good if we had Aho and Greenway from the 2015 draft, though I am sure Aho would be ruined by Clyde.  Suter just got walked again - he is a real stalwart to build around and provide 28+ minutes of ice....

3 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

After 2019-2020 will this be the new Director of Personnel?

Assistant coach in charge of Power Plays?

Director of faceoffs?

image.png.312e1aa565fb15aa2ebf450ced046973.png

He looks like someone's thumb is in his ass during that picture.

4 minutes ago, rottenrefs said:

After 2019-2020 will this be the new Director of Personnel?

Assistant coach in charge of Power Plays?

Director of faceoffs?

image.png.312e1aa565fb15aa2ebf450ced046973.png

The sad part, you're probably correct. 

BTW:  Our #1 pick for this year has 1 point in 36 games and is -15.  What a pick!  We outsmarted everyone again.  While I type this, Suter with a worm-burner wide of the net on O, and standing around on defense when #33 from Vegas missed an open net.  ROI is high with Suter.

Archived