Wild vs. Golden Knights 1/21/19 @ 5:00PM CST at T-Mobile Arena

CreaseAndAssist

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

No, your sarcasm was clear...I just wanted to mention what level of drag-ass we are talking about here for a $5.5M player.  9's time to retire was long before this year - he cannot skate with anyone, which is why he is always in position to play 3rd defense (which D&D laud him for)

I just can't believe how much slower he is this year. He must have spent the off season not excersising at all, at least Suter has the excuse of broken leg.

Unless?? Maybe Mikko is being a really supportive captain, and is dogging it like a 90 year old to make Ryan look faster?

Last 5 Games:  Aberg - 0 G  1 A  1Pt    15 TOI   -5 +/-  

Rask - 0 G   2 A  2 Pts  12 TOI  +2 +/-

NN   -  4 G   1 A  5 Pts   14 TOI  -2 +/-

Which guy(s) is in a bigger slump?  Oh, but it's the 'little things....'  The Wild need no goals/points - they have it covered.

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Last 5 Games:  Aberg - 0 G  1 A  1Pt    15 TOI   -5 +/-  

Rask - 0 G   2 A  2 Pts  12 TOI  +2 +/-

NN   -  4 G   1 A  5 Pts   14 TOI  -2 +/-

Which guy(s) is in a bigger slump?  Oh, but it's the 'little things....'  The Wild need no goals/points - they have it covered.

Yeah dude we get it. 

Do you keep posting your blathering for some kind of forum masturbation? 

Do you see anyone here debating otherwise?

What's your point? 

It's preaching to the choir.

🙄

This isn't the Wild website anymore, you don't have to hope Leopold is going to come here and read your rants.   

Sheesh.

6 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

Oh good, we're without Suter for 2 minutes......but not in a good way. I'd rather he was down the tunnel and unable to play and could be replaced by someone else.

What has hurt us more - the games we were missing Sut(less) last year, or the games that we have missed Dumba this year?  There's a real brain teaser for the casual fan....what are we going to get from 20 by the END of his contract?!?  HINT: It might require a strong stomach and a blindfold

Just now, Megawild said:

Surprisingly good kill.  Doobs did a great job.

Wild paid for a lot of that PK with their bodies too!

Also, Vegas is maybe being a bit TOO straightforward with their shot attempts....I notice many of them, the Wild are easily anticipating and blocking (painfully so!)….but even after the penalty was over, Vegas players' shots, either being deflected, blocked, or otherwise brushed away by Wild sticks.

Obviously a good thing for Minnesota and it is even causing some chances going the other way for the team.
I just wish the Wild could turn a few of those situations into sustained o-zone time.

3 minutes ago, Megawild said:

Yeah dude we get it. 

Do you keep posting your blathering for some kind of forum masturbation? 

Do you see anyone here debating otherwise?

What's your point? 

It's preaching to the choir.

🙄

This isn't the Wild website anymore, you don't have to hope Leopold is going to come here and read your rants.   

Sheesh.

Waiting for some offset for another terrible trade...I don't see it coming from 26 or 49.  Would you rather I debate/inform the quality of the $hit tickets in the facilities?!?  The trade is only 3 games behind us, and no - I don't expect CL to give a $hit what anyone on the board thinks....  

2 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Wild paid for a lot of that PK with their bodies too!

Also, Vegas is maybe being a bit TOO straightforward with their shot attempts....I notice many of them, the Wild are easily anticipating and blocking (painfully so!)….but even after the penalty was over, Vegas players' shots, either being deflected, blocked, or otherwise brushed away by Wild sticks.

Obviously a good thing for Minnesota and it is even causing some chances going the other way for the team.
I just wish the Wild could turn a few of those situations into sustained o-zone time.

It seems like it's been a while since the club has been able to sustain OZ time.  Usually when they do, it's because Greenway it seems.

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Waiting for some offset for another terrible trade...I don't see it coming from 26 or 49.  Would you rather I debate/inform the quality of the $hit tickets in the facilities?!?  The trade is only 3 games behind us, and no - I don't expect CL to give a $hit what anyone on the board thinks....  

Is the offset supposed to come from posters here in the GDT?

Seriously.  WTF?  Go rant at the Wild twitter or something.

1 minute ago, Megawild said:

It seems like it's been a while since the club has been able to sustain OZ time.  Usually when they do, it's because Greenway it seems.

Jason Zucker looks like he is having a good game himself....talking about overall.
The results goal-wise aren't there for him yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if he finally gets one...he has worked THAT hard.
Seemingly always around the puck.
He has picked up his hitting game tonight as well..... if he isn't the leading hitter in the game tonight, I bet he is near the top.

Hopefully he gets rewarded and it comes in the form of a Minnesota lead.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Jason Zucker looks like he is having a good game himself....talking about overall.
The results goal-wise aren't there for him yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if he finally gets one...he has worked THAT hard.
Seemingly always around the puck.
He has picked up his hitting game tonight as well..... if he isn't the leading hitter in the game tonight, I bet he is near the top.

Hopefully he gets rewarded and it comes in the form of a Minnesota lead.

Agreed @TropicalFruitGirl26!!

I would appreciate a win.   It's actually been a fun game to watch.

I can't imagine how that Ducks game was....   

1 minute ago, Megawild said:

Is the offset supposed to come from posters here in the GDT?

Seriously.  WTF?  Go rant at the Wild twitter or something.

Oh, I am sorry that you had mandated only some droning play-by-play banter in lieu of any opinion on the board....Back to your regular expectations with the cute siren bereft of other commentary.  FWIW: There have been several posters that think the trade was palatable.  Sorry that you were not here to listen to it... 

3 minutes ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Crazy thing is, we have a Pittsburgh Penguins fan on this site who is GLAD MAF is no longer on his team.... go figure... :bigteeth:

I think Pittsburgh could have used MAF over the last two years...Didn't he win them a few?!?  Not done yet

Archived