Wild vs. Lightning 3/7/19 @ 6:30PM CST at Amalie Arena

CreaseAndAssist

2 minutes ago, Megawild said:

So has anyone missed the red sweaters this year?  I know I haven't.

I don't.

I think the Wild FINALLY got the sweaters right with their latest iterations for both home and road.
Elegant, smooth, easily identifiable, unique relative to the league.

Hope they stick with the current designs for a while.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Megawild said:

I'll be here all night, remember to tip your servers!

🎙️

Yeah I ave been watching videos on YouTube, dang rabbit holes.  Anyways this guy  was showing what it's like to Deliver for Grub hub Door Dash etc etc and see if any actually pay well and all of them basically you make your money on tips. I was very surprised to see that literally no one tipped him on like 35 deliveries between the places he tried he had like 2 tips totaling like 8 or 10 dollars. I mean you always tip the pizza guy or a waiter but not here I guess.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

That Donato really is fast.
Very Lightning-like himself in terms of speed n skill and on the fly transition offense....skating by some TB defensemen like they are standing still and Bolts defenders are NOT slow (ok, well, maybe Girardi is :bigteeth: )

He's also very efficient, meaning he wastes absolutely no time. He's very direct, skates in straight lines, and doesn't mess with the stupid drop pass or wait for reinforcements. If the puck is on his stick, he's shooting. What a welcome change. I almost don't know how to handle it. 

1 minute ago, bbgarnett said:

Yeah I ave been watching videos on YouTube, dang rabbit holes.  Anyways this guy  was showing what it's like to Deliver for Grub hub Door Dash etc etc and see if any actually pay well and all of them basically you make your money on tips. I was very surprised to see that basically no one tipped him on like 35 deliveries between the places he tried he had like 8 or 10 dollars in tips. I mean you always tip the pizza guy or a waiter but not here I guess.

People are idiots.  I think most think the 'delivery charge' goes to the driver.  It does not and that information is everywhere.   But like I said, people are idiots.

If I'm too damn lazy to make or get food myself, they are getting 20% minimum.  If it's foul weather more.    My parents had the rule that you only tip on the cost before tax.   Too complicated for me and I finally got them out of that habit.   Eventually they would just ask me what the tip should be since I always insisted on buying.    The best Dad could to is get the tip!  😊

4 minutes ago, Megawild said:

People are idiots.  I think most think the 'delivery charge' goes to the driver.  It does not and that information is everywhere.   But like I said, people are idiots.

If I'm too damn lazy to make or get food myself, they are getting 20% minimum.  If it's foul weather more.    My parents had the rule that you only tip on the cost before tax.   Too complicated for me and I finally got them out of that habit.   Eventually they would just ask me what the tip should be since I always insisted on buying.    The best Dad could to is get the tip!  😊

agreed but seriously when you order say Papa Johns it clearly says delivery $3 or whatever and says a Delivery fee is not a tip to the driver. So say my order total  is $15.65 I always leave a 20 and say keep the change. but I always try to leave at least 3 bucks for a tip. Also when I go get my Haircut, I just go to Sport Clips and I always leave a $3 cash tip to my Stylist.

7 minutes ago, MNSOTA said:

He's also very efficient, meaning he wastes absolutely no time. He's very direct, skates in straight lines, and doesn't mess with the stupid drop pass or wait for reinforcements. If the puck is on his stick, he's shooting. What a welcome change. I almost don't know how to handle it. 

It's been a long time since the Wild have had a player like that... it's so refreshing and exciting!

5 minutes ago, bbgarnett said:

agreed but seriously when you order say Papa Johns it clearly says delivery $3 or whatever and says a Delivery fee is not a tip to the driver. So say my order total  is $15.65 I always leave a 20 and say keep the change. but I always try to leave at least 3 bucks for a tip. Also when I go get my Haircut, I just go to Sport Clips and I always leave a $3 cash tip to my Stylist.

Same, even if it's a 2nd job, they have a 2nd job because they need the cash.  Also once places know you're a good tipper it's amazing how fast you start to get your food.   The places/drivers remember and for some reason you'll get priority over other orders...   🤟🤙

11 minutes ago, Megawild said:

My youngest son LOVES Papa John's, and the delivery people are very friendly towards him when they arrive, are always on time, food is always accurate, hot, and delicious, and we could have TONS of snow all over our house (like now! lol) and they still trudge their way to our door..... they always get max tips from us...usually in the 20-25% range.

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

My youngest son LOVES Papa John's, and the delivery people are very friendly towards him when they arrive, are always on time, food is always accurate, hot, and delicious, and we could have TONS of snow all over our house (like now! lol) and they still trudge their way to our door..... they always get max tips from us...usually in the 20-25% range.

I am actually going to order PJ's after the game tonight, so funny!  

Archived