hf101

6 members have voted

1. 1. Sign Me UP --- Draft your playoff team 8:00 PM EST, Tuesday April 9th

• Yes
    • Maybe, however I have some questions

Please join us again to our 2018 Fantasy Cup Playoffs here on HockeyForums.

We are planning to form leagues of about 12 members in each to compete for a chance to become HF.net's 2016 Playoff Fantasy Champion.  Last years winner was hf101.   Visit our new Fantasy Cup Playoff Home Page  which is located under the "LEAGUES" tab in the site menu.

A 30 min live draft will occur on the sites GAME CHAT ROOM at a designated time for each group of 12 members.  

Draft Time:  Tuesday, April 9th 8:00 pm.   

During the draft you will select 3 Forwards, 2 Defensemen and 1 Goalie for each member's team in a serpentine fashion. The only players eligible for the draft will be the 16 NHL teams that compete for the Stanley Cup. As your chosen players are eliminated from the NHL playoffs so will they be from your team until the Stanley Cup has been won and the member with the most points overall,  wins . Additional draft times will be added when more than 26 members sign up. 

Points are scored by your team of 6 are as follows:
1 point per goal
1 point per assist
1 extra point for hat-trick

1 extra point for the OT goal scorer
2 points for a goalie win
1 point extra for a shutout

and goalies can not score offensive points such as goals / assists

Each league of 10 -12 members scores will be updated on the Playoff Cup Fantasy Score Sheet  in the menu in LEAGUES.

There will be no list of players to choose from, you will need to come to the draft with your own plan of players to draft to provide your team the most points throughout the playoffs.

Any questions or discussion please post below. 

@hf101

Count me in as usual .....

I prefer the Tues Evening drafting time slot as my son has baseball practice on Monday's.  Thanks for setting this up as I was just thinking about this over the weekend and I was going to send you a PM about it.  You beat me to the punch.

Even though I just said either day is fine for me, I forgot I have something I have to do that Tuesday, so I would prefer Monday, April the 8th. Thanks.

Edited by FD19372

Actually, if Sunday is better we can do Sunday evening at 8::00.  I somehow thought the regular season ended Sunday evening, but the season concludes on Sat evening.

Hopefully, we get a few more folks who would like to play.   We really need to have at least 8-12 for one league.  We can draft Sunday evening it that is best for all.  

Please note new draft time is Tuesday April 9th  8:00 PM EST.

If you can't be there and still plan to participate please send me a ranked list for your draft choices.

Anyone else who wants to join in is welcome to sign up prior to 8:00 Tues evening