Playoff-Pick'em- April 21th

hf101

Question

Playoff - Pickem
Welcome to Playoff Pick'em.  Those who qualified via the regular season having earned 250 or more points or who won at least 1 week can compete for the HF.net Pick'em Trophy.   Of course, any member can join in to play throughout the playoffs.   Copy and Paste the matchups and add your predictions for the final scores.  Topic closes 15 min prior to the first game of the night.   

Good Luck!

April 21, 2019    

AWAY HOME  
3 Boston 5 Toronto 3:00 PM
3 San Jose 6 Vegas 7:00 PM

9 answers to this question

23 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

LOL wow I completely spaced out on there being playoff pick-em. At least I'm not the only presidents trophy winner to space out.

AWAY

HOME  
Boston 2 Toronto 3  
San Jose 3 Vegas 5

I thought you just got bored with us and thoroughly kicking our rears during the regular season and decided to move on to something more intellectually stimulating.

46 minutes ago, Poulin20 said:

I thought you just got bored with us and thoroughly kicking our rears during the regular season and decided to move on to something more intellectually stimulating.

LOL, no I'm used to the Wild just moving on after the regular season ends so no way I would do that. Anyways since it's my first year doing this on here I was not aware/used to there being playoff pick-em. We used to only do Wild pick-em on our old board and we always ended once the regular season was done. But hey this gives me a great chance to make a major comeback.

Archived