Predictions?

rottenrefs

Predicting the same score against Flames on 01/09/2020 at 8:00 pm. See my previous predictions from 01/05/2020.:playing-hockey-smiley-emoticon:

The other game will present an interest from our Division tonight : Predators against Blackhawks after firing their decent coach.

Edited by Alexandron

Since December 29th we played 6 games. Only 1 game we were able to win in OT(score was 3:2). 5 out of 6 games we lost ( 1 in SO and 4 games in regulation). And in all those games, which we lost in regulation, we were able to put just only one puck into the opposite net. It is a very frustrating/depressing statistics.
For the 1st time I am predicting our :wild: loss in regulation with a score 1:5 for tomorrow game (01/14/2020; 6:00 pm) against :penguins: Penguins. Hope, I will be wrong in my prediction.

On 1/13/2020 at 11:08 AM, Alexandron said:

Since December 29th we played 6 games. Only 1 game we were able to win in OT(score was 3:2). 5 out of 6 games we lost ( 1 in SO and 4 games in regulation). And in all those games, which we lost in regulation, we were able to put just only one puck into the opposite net. It is a very frustrating/depressing statistics.
For the 1st time I am predicting our :wild: loss in regulation with a score 1:5 for tomorrow game (01/14/2020; 6:00 pm) against :penguins: Penguins. Hope, I will be wrong in my prediction.

Unfortunately, my prediction in our loss with a high score against Penguins was right. Despite that we lost this game with a high score 3:7, the positive part was we were able to put 3 goals in their net in comparison to our previous 4 losses in regulation when we were able to  put only 1 goal in each game. IMO,all 3 goals(2 from Parise and 1 from Foligno) into the Penguins net were pretty nice.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 3:18 PM, Alexandron said:

Just found an interesting article to read regarding the possible ways of the Wild's team future.

Here is a link to read  about it:

https://www.skornorth.com/wild-2/2020/01/zulgad-sinking-feeling-wilds-latest-slump-could-push-first-year-gm-to-start-selling/

I completely agree with this article. This roster has proven they are not the right guys for the job. As much as I hate to a hard working blue collar guy go I would include everybody and even Foligno. I have accepted these guys together will never hoist a cup. In fact I expect ugly blowouts against the Wild every game. It's made the games more enjoyable to watch but until the team gets talent we can't really rag on them to much. I have cut my ragging back now. Except for Suter. I can't stand his lack of effort and play. I don't think he enjoys losing but I also think he doesn't bother him at all to lose as long as he can coast and save himself.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:23 PM, ClusterChuck said:

Agreed we're not trending up and now with the usual core (Dubnyk, Spurgeon, Ek and soon Koivu) back, The youth get pushed aside again and some of that energy the kids brought into each game isn't there as much. Possibly resulting in a full reversal of Dec 'stats'. 

I knew this sounded familiar. ;) 

And here we are again. Probably the easiest prediction of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is Michael Russo message regarding a tomorrow game against Dallas: "Soucy (sick) not going to Dallas; Boudreau indicated Dubnyk starts tomorrow in Dallas. Tough back to back to start same goalie with late arrival to hotel vs. very rested team looking for revenge from last months loss to MIN, he said ".

Hope, the entire team will be able to sleep at least 7 hours to get some rest before the game. Still with Dubnyk in the net it will be very hard to win this game on a road. Hope also, we will see some production from all 4 lines for this difficult , but necessarily to win game. Dallas is not a high scoring team in the league, but their goalies good enough to keep them winning. In my opinion,  we need to place more than 4 goals in their net to win. I believe, our team is capable to perform that task. Especially , for the Zach's Parise 1000th NHL game in his career tomorrow against his father's former team.