Wild vs. Jets 12/21/19 @ 1:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

18 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Hope we will be able to move that game in OT. For Hellebuyck we need to learn Lacrosse-style puck insertion like Svechnikov(his #2 this season) did into his net 4 days ago. He is too good goalie against us.

His last 6 games record against the Wild is surprisingly poor: 1-5

LOL#6. The worse game I have seen recently on home ice. No questions, definitely Jets are better than Wild this game in finishing their chances, and goaltending too. Hope, we will be able to put one goal. Why we did not replaced Stalock after 2nd period? Team is completely frustrated. 

Just now, Alexandron said:

LOL#6. The worse game I have seen recently on home ice. No questions, definitely Jets are better than Wild this game in finishing their chances, and goaltending too. Hope, we will be able to put one goal. Why we did not replaced Stalock after 2nd period? Team is completely frustrated. 

They need to replace both of the goalies IMO.

But no question, the team in front of Stalock sucked... mucho.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hockey-78 said:

And now Lapanta and Walz are humping Dubnyk's leg... "he's our guy".

No way, he is definitely not. Sincerely, I want to see a tryout of Mat Robson now. Maybe it will boost team's defensive mentality again in helping the young goalie.  

2 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

The twins 'Ugh' and 'Lee' showed up for this one.🤮

The most noise I heard from the crowd was when they announced "1 minute left". 🙃

Yeah, Audra Martin in her tight shirt was the best the TV coverage could offer this time.

Honestly, Anthony and Wes - you sucked. The team outright sucks and you guys don't point out the flaws, just keep on digging alleged silver linings.

• Haha 1