Wild vs. Flames 12/23/19 @ 4:00PM CST at the X

CreaseAndAssist

Dubnyk and the Wild Shut Down Calgary 3-0

Full disclosure, my family went to a brewery during the Wild game.  So I watched it later, sorry for not being able to post it until now.  I thought the Wild played pretty well and whether the Flames were tired or uninspired good on Minnesota to take full advantage of it.  Minnesota was doing many of the right things to win the game and the Sturm, Kunin, Greenway line was their best line of the night.  I also thought the last few games Brad Hunt has been better too.  Dubnyk may not have had his busiest game, but a lot of that was due to the work that was being done in front of him which is what you want anyways.  By the way, do you like that I include video, tweets, etc in my post-gamers?  I have a full game recap, Iowa Wild highlights and a complete overview of the prospect pool.  Enjoy!  And Merry Christmas Eve everyone!  

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Dubnyk and the Wild Shut Down Calgary 3-0

Full disclosure, my family went to a brewery during the Wild game.  So I watched it later, sorry for not being able to post it until now.  I thought the Wild played pretty well and whether the Flames were tired or uninspired good on Minnesota to take full advantage of it.  Minnesota was doing many of the right things to win the game and the Sturm, Kunin, Greenway line was their best line of the night.  I also thought the last few games Brad Hunt has been better too.  Dubnyk may not have had his busiest game, but a lot of that was due to the work that was being done in front of him which is what you want anyways.  By the way, do you like that I include video, tweets, etc in my post-gamers?  I have a full game recap, Iowa Wild highlights and a complete overview of the prospect pool.  Enjoy!  And Merry Christmas Eve everyone!  

Video and Tweets, sure! Sometimes those would be very informative.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Well I have been placing videos in my post-gamers for the last month or so.  I was just curious if you like those additions thus far.  

Maybe they can't be watched with a phone (Android/Opera). I'll have to check with a PC.

• Like 1