Jump to content
You are a guest user Click to join the site

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

MNSOTA

Minnesota Wild vs Florida Panthers, Monday 1-20-20, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

Recommended Posts

I’ve prattled on enough here. Someone else take over talking to themselves...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, IllaZilla said:

I’ve prattled on enough here. Someone else take over talking to themselves...

 

We all have to have those moments at one time or another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about the rest of you (all two of us) if this game seems to be taking a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hockey Day North Dakota 2020 in the books. Drop of the puck this morning for my peewee team was a balmy -14. 3 day event but saturdays blizzard moved all games to today. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That loss in 5 seconds to the end of the game hurts a lot!!!! Not a bad game but the bad end for the team and its standings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

A soft goal given up by Stalock lets the Panthers tie it up and then a last second deflection wins it.  Too bad considering how much the Wild dominated long stretches of the game.  I thought the 3rd line of Eriksson Ek, Kunin and Foligno were again outstanding.  I would imagine Stalock falls on the sword after this game; instead of just saying its no big deal like Dubnyk would.  I have full game recap, Iowa Wild highlights and prospect news too...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

High stick?

Definitely high stick. Crap call by the refs. Just like Torts said a few weeks back the calls are s***. The refs need to get their acts together and ref like they should and call stuff that should be called and not call that a goal because it was truly a high stick. 

 

The Wild fought hard. This loss wasn't on the wild it was on the stupid refs. 

Edited by DevinWieser

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alexandron said:

That loss in 5 seconds to the end of the game hurts a lot!!!! Not a bad game but the bad end for the team and its standings.

It was a very entertaining game for sure 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DevinWieser said:

Definitely high stick. Crap call by the refs. Just like Torts said a few weeks back the calls are s***. The refs need to get their acts together and ref like they should and call stuff that should be called and not call that a goal because it was truly a high stick. 

 

The Wild fought hard. This loss wasn't on the wild it was on the stupid refs. 

 

Meh...Acciari's goal doesn't matter if Stalock doesn't give up that yogurt soft goal to Trocheck a few minutes before that.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

A soft goal given up by Stalock lets the Panthers tie it up and then a last second deflection wins it.  Too bad considering how much the Wild dominated long stretches of the game.  I thought the 3rd line of Eriksson Ek, Kunin and Foligno were again outstanding.  I would imagine Stalock falls on the sword after this game; instead of just saying its no big deal like Dubnyk would.  I have full game recap, Iowa Wild highlights and prospect news too...

Yes. It was.

LIG, regarding your imagination on Stalock did  you mean a harakiri? 🤔

I am still thinking about a frustrating end of the game. The 4th soft goal cost us a lot. The Wild team knew Panthers is a high scoring team. Maybe the option for the last 5 minutes of the game(we lost 2 goals in that frame) was just to go into the extremely deep defense from all players to help Stalock or maybe even to replace him on Dubnyk after the 4th goal just to hold the score in addition to the deep defense? 

Edited by Alexandron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IllaZilla said:

I’ve prattled on enough here. Someone else take over talking to themselves...

Nice word choice.  Haven’t seen it in many years.  Missed most of game or would have added some trite commentary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Most Liked Posts in This Topic

    • 3
      Post
      Hidden Content Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.   A soft goal given up by Stalock lets the Panthers tie it up and then a last second deflection wins it.  Too bad considering how much the Wild dominated long stretches of the game.  I thought the 3rd line of Eriksson Ek, Kunin and Foligno were again outstanding.  I would imagine Stalock falls on the sword after this game; instead of just saying its
    • 2
      Post
      And here's the preview itself:  Hidden Content Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    • 2
      Post
      This is kind of interesting.   #40 Devan Dubnyk        (8-12-2)   3.35GAA  .891%SP  1SO $4.3M AAV #72 Sergei Bobrovsky (17-12-2)  3.22GAA  .898%SP  1SO $10M AAV   Wild - 3.06 Goals For Per Game (14th in the NHL) Panthers - 3.64 Goals For Per Game (1st in the NHL)   Wild - 3.27 Goals Against Per Game (26th in the NHL) Panthers - 3.26 Goals Against Per Game (25th in the NHL)   Bobrovsky's lucky he's playing on a team with such a high powered o
    • 2
      Post
      Russo reporting Stalock gets his third straight start...maybe the Devan Dubnyk era of starting 75% of the games is over...   And no Koivu. Still sick.
    • 2
      Post
      I hope Koivu keeps playing like crap so GMBG isn't even tempted to offer him an extension. At some point the Wild need to turn over the keys to the young guys...
    • 2
      Post
      I guess the dog was right...

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name

×
×
  • Create New...