We won a Shootout?

Guest OzFlyer

It's causing me to have an overwhelming urge to go out and start slashing every cake I see to little tiny pieces.

That's a problem but not as big a problem as the fact that you believe cakes are talking to you. It could be worse though: at least these cakes aren't reading your mind. I hate it when that happens.

That's a problem but not as big a problem as the fact that you believe cakes are talking to you. It could be worse though: at least these cakes aren't reading your mind. I hate it when that happens.

They don't talk to me, they send me text messages. Which runs up my wireless phone bill. I hate that.

They don't talk to me, they send me text messages. Which runs up my wireless phone bill. I hate that.

I had a cake once that not only read my mind but drank our liquor and ran up a $2,000 phone bill. It was a liar too. I called the police but they wouldn't do anything.

I had a cake once that not only read my mind but drank our liquor and ran up a $2,000 phone bill. It was a liar too. I called the police but they wouldn't do anything.

The worst is when the Angel's Food Cake and the Devil's Food Cake send me conflicting messages. I don't know who to believe.

The worst is when the Angel's Food Cake and the Devil's Food Cake send me conflicting messages. I don't know who to believe.

that's when you just need to turn to the special brownies and let the cakes fight it out.

If you want to get good advice from a cake, you have to spend some money. I once took tax advice from a bag of butterscotch krimpets and I got audited. Never again. Entenmann's and Hostess cakes also give poor advice. And Little Debbie? Forget it. She doesn't know sh!t. If you want really good advice, I recommend going to a bakery.