Are the Flyers going to break Carter Hart?

Samifan

Mediocre Defense (I’m being generous)

Lazy forwards

Outshot at least 2-1 every night

60-70% of the game played in their zone

coaches who refuse to call timeouts to slow opponents momentum 

Hart is a great young talent and one of the top goalies in the league but how long can he endure this BS before it scars him. He’s playing his ass off and still giving up 4 goals a game. 

He melted down last night and it was refreshing to see a Flyer pissed off and passionate and not embracing the suk.

Edited by Samifan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Samifan said:

Mediocre Defense (I’m being generous)

Lazy forwards

Outshot at least 2-1 every night

60-70% of the game played in their zone

coaches who refuse to call timeouts to slow opponents momentum 

Hart is a great young talent and one of the top goalies in the league but how long can he endure this BS before it scars him. He’s playing his ass off and still giving up 4 goals a game. 

He melted down last night and it was refreshing to see a Flyer pissed off and passionate and not embracing the suk.

Yes.

My fear was always them finally finding a great goalie and then them ruining them kind of like what the Eagles have done to Wentz.

You find a great guy to build around and fill the roster full of bums.

They need to act fast before the fickle Philly fans start clamoring to trade Hart.

Seems like you just can't have nice things in Philly.

• Like 2

Giroux (the current holder of most overpaid player in the NHL) will be the most games played as captain in Flyer history. If team history stays consistent he will be bought out today. Kind of explains the past decade in Flyerland. The kings of mediocre. The GMs, the players, the scouts, the coaches, all complicit. If they want to piss away millions of dollars I would be happy to accept a buck or two. 

6 hours ago, OccamsRazor said:

Yes.

My fear was always them finally finding a great goalie and then them ruining them kind of like what the Eagles have done to Wentz.

You find a great guy to build around and fill the roster full of bums.

They need to act fast before the fickle Philly fans start clamoring to trade Hart.

Seems like you just can't have nice things in Philly.

it's like not giving wentz the receivers and not giving hart an elite defender next to provy and 3 elite goal scorers.

• Like 1