Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Wednesday 3-3-21, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Positionally strong. ;) 
I could barely type that through the laughing...:P

Strong - Like his wrister?  Positioning - like skating behind the net with his partner after one attacker (as they do in mites)?   I KNOW THAT YOU ARE BEING SARCASTIC.  But, perhaps Walz isn't?  What a buffoon he is (keep the envelopes coming down, CL, or he might actually be honest about ole 20)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ClusterChuck said:

Incidental on Ek but the play should of been whistled right then.

Damn right they should have called it! Four refs on ice, with eight eyes like a spider... and no one sees the blood dripping on white ice.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Sorry Spurge...Put that C on Foligno...He brings it Every night-Every shift.

We(fans) were talking entire off season along about that - C for Foligno, who is a real WARRIOR in any parts of the club. He was the best candidate from the entire team. 

• Good Post 2

We need a bit more sandpaper dispersed among our roster.  We have some players aside from Foligno who have the size to take over this type of role in a more full-time way;  Greenway, Sturm, Cole, Soucy and even EEK have the pre-requisite height/weight, and do show some grittiness at times (I just cannot add Bjug with a straight face - never observed him utilizing his ridiculous size).  These players need to establish themselves physically before year-end and (hopefully) playoffs.  Otherwise, Kap, Fiala, and the other smaller skilled forwards are going to get mauled and mugged every series - which is typically our death knell from the drop of the puck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

We(fans) were talking entire off season along about that - C for Foligno, who is a real WARRIOR in any parts of the club. He was the best candidate from the entire team. 

He checks ALL the boxes for leadership. Especially calling out the team when needed.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Even if there is the question of is Foligno a keeper in the long run, who cares. As long as he is on ice, he's the leader. That's a fact. Putting the C on anyone else is just wool on our eyes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

They were blind.

Willfully blind.  There is a HATE factor with officiating MN teams that has lasted generations, players, coaches and owners.  Perhaps it is a double-barreled middle finger at our MN NICE reputation?

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Willfully blind.  There is a HATE factor with officiating MN teams that has lasted generations, players, coaches and owners.  Perhaps it is a double-barreled middle finger at our MN NICE reputation?

You're right, I think. The refs have their eyes on the teams with grit, that play a way that needs to be kept under control. I think the Wild would need to play a border line thug game every now and then to change the officiating.

Just now, lynxrattle said:

You're right, I think. The refs have their eyes on the teams with grit, that play a way that needs to be kept under control. I think the Wild would need to play a border line thug game every now and then to change the officiating.

Or, more recently, maybe it is OUTRAGE for that freak my county elected to the US House of Representatives.....Sorry, I will mute myself, politics is utterly uncalled for on a hockey board.  Just had to get that off my chest, an article about IT just popped up on my screen and defiled my last reply 

1 minute ago, lynxrattle said:

You are perhaps right. Unfortunately,  we do not have many of those players for doing that job. Maybe Gordeev will fit that role?

• Like 1

Just now, Alexandron said:

You are perhaps right. Unfortunately,  we do not have many of those players for doing that job. Maybe Gordeev will fit that role?

Gordeev certainly LOOKS the part.  Plus, his name has a bit of fear and mystery akin to Boogard.  But, can he defend at this level??