Minnesota Wild @ Vegas Golden Knights, Wednesday 3-3-21, 9:00pm, T-Mobile Arena

MNSOTA

I still would use Kahkonen during that 2nd game to compete against Fleury just for a tryout in those 2 games, because Talbot lost 5 goals (4 in regulation and 1 in OT)in 1st game and then he lost 4 goals in regulation before they placed the 5th EN  goal in 2nd game. 9 goals in 2 games it seems a lot. Lots of good saves during 2 games does not cover our losses with a high score. It remind me a situation of the last season playoffs, when we used Stalock in 5 games who lost a lot of goals during that period and we did not tried Kahkonen at least in 1 game then. In my opinion, our goalies so far should play equally until we will find out who is going to be a permanent #1 goalie and who will be a backup goalie.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alexandron said:

In my opinion, our goalies so far should play equally until we will find out who is going to be a permanent #1 goalie and who will be a backup goalie.

Agree. We should aim for the development of Kahkonen and the optimization of Talbot, to achieve a balanced 50/50 workload. Goalies get tired too, despite their wish to play every game.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2021 at 8:00 PM, bbgarnett said:

Also Parise has said he doesn't agree with the decision and feels like he did nothing wrong by staying out on the ice. So wonder what happens next.

How about that - a "true" leader!

The sooner they get rid of him, the better for the Wild. He should have been bought out or traded for a pair of used condoms years ago.

• Like 2