Minnesota Wild vs Anaheim Ducks, Wednesday 3-24-21, 4:30pm, Xcel Energy Center

CreaseAndAssist

I want to see Suits tonight get some TOI.  Now you are probably aghast at my comment, but I would love to see a showcase for a deadline deal.  Just get him the F out of here.  I cannot watch the coffee coaster for 4 more years devoid of any team play and heart.  He will only RUIN a developing nucleus along with Man Baby.

Thereafter, bring up Addison.  Sign Boldy post college playoffs, and start benching the geezers.  Nope.  I don't need to see any more of Johansson or Bonino, while Bjug has been replacement level (but at least not invisible like the other two).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

Didn't know we had a game scheduled for afternoon tea-time today.  Pleasant surprise was seeing no Man Baby cleaning the ice with his breezers and blubbering on the bench

He got put on the Covid list

If BG can offload one of the Boat Anchors at the deadline, I will buy a round for the board in celebration at the bar of choice....I'm sorry....that is a feeble bet with a 0.0001% chance of delivery, but I am willing nontheless.😁

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Icechipper said:

Kiprisov with a beer-league quality no-look, no see behind-the-backer..   to.. no one🏒🙈

The man has made about 50 passes this year for goal scoring opportunities by any Pee Wee+ level player with his stick on the ice for an insta-goal....I think we should let it pass, n'est pas?

• Like 2

I think Wild Security is messing with my internet connection since my trade comments towards the targets of CL's Man Love.  My connection keeps going in/out, and I have to keep re-typing posts.  Perhaps it's the COVID tracking boobs trying to find out if I sabotaged the Man Baby test!?!  Strange Days indeed....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

I think Wild Security is messing with my internet connection since my trade comments towards the targets of CL's Man Love.  My connection keeps going in/out, and I have to keep re-typing posts.  Perhaps it's the COVID tracking boobs trying to find out if I sabotaged the Man Baby test!?!  Strange Days indeed....

Get thyself a VPN. 

Just now, MNSOTA said:

Get thyself a VPN. 

THE MAN sees all.....and f*&^s with it.  No action goes unobserved, nor is any VPN impenetrable.  My son is a software developer and elite hacker (child vidiot and hockey player😁).  Thus, I have a great deal of 'inside baseball' on the matter, and have tried ALL options.  

Suits almost set up a nice snipe.....by the Ducks.  BG: "Yes, I would be willing to package him for a nice haul - you know, TWO rolls of tape, bag of pucks, and we will kick in 85% of base pay.....Really, that's not good enough?"