Wild trade deadline discussion

Icechipper

If Wild shake tree, I expect it to be minor deals if any. Not like the days we'd bring in a missing element, or in the case of Chris Simon, the missing link, 🦍.

Move might be made to get Boldy in the lineup.

Good on Doobie! He went to Colorado for a pick and a Pateryn. Nice backup work if you can get it. Not like he has to win every game 2 to 1 like he did with the World's former pop-gun offense.

Any long shots? Pipe dreams?🏒🥅

Perhaps Dubnyk now ends up as a Cup winner without playing a game in the playoffs 😄 I'd say TBL is the favourite again, and by far, but who knows.

Trades? Picks, prospects, and the perennial search for the Holy Grail: 1C/2C. If not that, just stay pat. Perhaps a low value hockey trade or too, if Guerin feels he can make the team a bit stronger.

1c/2C is probably only possible after the season, if at all. There will be about 60 more or less unhappy 1C's and 2C's around, after the season ended with no Cup for them, and 30 unhappy GM's, and 30 unhappy fan bases. If it is ever going to happen, it's probably then. It is such an important task, that you keep going at it, even when you are not very likely to get it done.

I would prefer the Wild be sellers rather than buyers.

If we pick anyone up who is worth a crap we will need to protect them from the expansion draft.

Rather see us trade away for some high end prospect, or someone ineligable for draft.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

I would prefer the Wild be sellers rather than buyers.

If we pick anyone up who is worth a crap we will need to protect them from the expansion draft.

Rather see us trade away for some high end prospect, or someone ineligable for draft.

TDL is already over Wild stood pat.

• Like 1