Minnesota Wild vs Arizona Coyotes, Tuesday 11-30-21, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

7 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Agree. Huge 3 points for him.

And you were rewarded too as a winner in predicting the right score for this game. 🙂

Should of stuck with my first thought of just score and not add goalies and different scores. :P 

8 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

That's playoffs hockey.

Radio commentators (I listened entire game on radio during my driving) said same thing. Playoffs hockey. Especially when we played against Panthers and 2 games against Lightning teams.

Edited by Alexandron
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexandron said:

Radio commentators (I listened entire game on radio during my driving) said same thing. Playoffs hockey. Especially when we played against Panthers and 2 games against Lightning teams.

That's maybe the one thing I am most worried about right now (the second being is Kahkonen capable of lessening the work load for Talbot). Playoffs are such a different world because of the way the refs change their interpretation of the rule book. We really don't how well the Wild is able to play in that environment. But as you and the commentators said or at least hinted at, the last few games have given promise that they might stay competitive.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, lynxrattle said:

That's maybe the one thing I am most worried about right now (the second being is Kahkonen capable of lessening the work load for Talbot). Playoffs are such a different world because of the way the refs change their interpretation of the rule book. We really don't how well the Wild is able to play in that environment. But as you and the commentators said or at least hinted at, the last few games have given promise that they might stay competitive.

Do you mean calling penalties ? I believe they tend to call less in the POs., Affecting outcome etc etc.
If that's the case, I'm not as worried becasue 5 on 5 is our strength. 

3 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Do you mean calling penalties ? I believe they tend to call less in the POs., Affecting outcome etc etc.
If that's the case, I'm not as worried becasue 5 on 5 is our strength. 

No doubt the refs put their whistles away come playoff time and I hate that but it’s been that way since I can remember. With that said it should bode well for the Wild line you said