Schenn ok?

Guest Jmdodgesrt4

was not good. he really needs to stay away from fighting. kovy was swinging blindly and he should have been able to block or duck that one. caught him square on the jaw. would not be surprised to hear he's got some concussion symptoms again.

not to mention... he just got totally schooled by a girl fighting kovy. that's just simply embarrassing.

He got destroyed by kovy in that fight. Hit hard on the jaw area. He ok? Didn't see him play end of game

Haven't heard anything, but he did get 2min roughing plus 5 for fighting, and he played in the last min of the game.

He got destroyed by kovy in that fight. Hit hard on the jaw area. He ok? Didn't see him play end of game

Yeah i just watched that on youtube.

Schenn ought to worry about playing more often then trying to make an impression by fighting. He got clocked good

Schenn is a KID.If Shelley had gone after Kovie,would have the Devils have jumped in? This Flyers team are Pathetic bunch of "Creampuffs". Where the hell were they? At some point Lavi has to let the team establish some team cred.I noticed no devils were interested in being cute with Shelley or Sestito,hmmm I wonder why? Lavi has been here quite a while,but the same problems persist,maybe he is the problem."Can't get no Respect Man"!!!!!!!!! I hope the kid is alright,at least now he knows nobody has his back!!!