Sestito back for playoffs?

Guest AMMOnation

Injured Reserve as of Feb 17, 2012 (Torn groin muscle - Out 6-8 weeks)

Could be back in time, maybe miss a few games but more likely only if we make it to the second round.

Edited by OzFlyer

Anyone know if he will make it back for the playoffs? I thought he was great this year, our best enforcer in a few years. He can skate, hit, play responsibly. Would love to have him in the lineup in an energy roll with Rinaldo.

You typically don't see the enforcers in the line up for play off games. I wouldn't count on seeing him.

Sorry can't say I agree...Don't like Sestito. Too much goon, too little talent. I hate the Rangers as much as anyone but that hit was dirty and irresponsible. Check out youtube the guy had a couple of dirty hits while with Columbus as well. Come on, who fights Joffery Lupul? I love having a guy to protect our scorers, but I hate dirty players. At least Rinaldo seems to have some talent.

Anyone know if he will make it back for the playoffs? I thought he was great this year, our best enforcer in a few years. He can skate, hit, play responsibly. Would love to have him in the lineup in an energy roll with Rinaldo.

this can't be a serious post? can it?

this can't be a serious post? can it?

Name a better fighter the Flyers have had since Donald Brashear... Please... 17 points in 34 games in the AHL this year, guy has a clue how to hit and score. You'd probably enjoy watching Lucic manhandle our team, you into that type of thing.

Name a better fighter the Flyers have had since Donald Brashear... Please... 17 points in 34 games in the AHL this year, guy has a clue how to hit and score. You'd probably enjoy watching Lucic manhandle our team, you into that type of thing.

So Sestito will scare away the Big Bad Bruins?

So Sestito will scare away the Big Bad Bruins?

yup right next to briere, read, schenn, cooter, zherdev and the rest of the smurfs. We have 3 players in the lineup right now that are willing to inflict some pain, and make the oppossing team think twice about holding onto the puck too long, Hartnell, Simmonds, and Rinaldo. Hey, lets have Zherdev stick check the Bruins to death, that will really rush passes and cause turn overs.

zherdev and the rest of the smurfs. We have 3 players in the lineup right now that are willing to inflict some pain, and make the oppossing team think twice about holding onto the puck too long, Hartnell, Simmonds, and Rinaldo. Hey, lets have Zherdev stick check the Bruins to death

You do realise that Zherdev doesn't play for the Flyers right? And hasn't been under contract since last year...? Not exactly convincing me I should take your team knowledge and insight seriously there man...

I understand where ammo is coming from. I like Sestito on that 4th line with Zac & Coots. Especially come playoff time.

They take the body hard and that's the recipe in the playoffs. The problem is if JVR comes back & Wellwood continues

to put up numbers like he has (when given the chance) I don't see any room for him this year. Next year is a different story.

No more Shelley?

You do realise that Zherdev doesn't play for the Flyers right? And hasn't been under contract since last year...? Not exactly convincing me I should take your team knowledge and insight seriously there man...

Sorry the influx of russian thats dance around with the puck and do nothing has me as confused as they seem to be on the ice. Voracek.