The Flyers get A "Gentlemen's" D-

radoran

3 hours ago, Poconono said:

NHL Radio on Sirius gave the Sharks and Flyers' management "D"s.  Every other team got rather positive grades because they at least seem to be trying.

Fair. If a bit generous.

The D for the Flyers seems like an AYSO trophy just for showing up and not eating ALL the grass

• Haha 1
  • Good Post 1

So, the Flyers brought in a new GM who brought in THREE former NHL head coaches who then lasted about two seasons and got the best results* in a decade before they were fired and then they hired an outside firm to find the new coach and KEPT the GM?

We're not even getting into the whole "roster" discussion at this point...

A D is more than generous.

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

• Like 4

On 8/23/2022 at 3:36 AM, OccamsRazor said:

Oh lord tell me you're not a flat earther...

🤦‍♂️

What ya mean? You don't believe in the flat earth? Look what Chuck Fletcher did to the Flyers, if there's any proof of a Flat Team, it's floating right in front of us, floating from land mass to land mass and ending up with the 7th or 9th overall pick.

Sending out four year excursions to the end of his map, to fourth line players.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

What ya mean? You don't believe in the flat earth? Look what Chuck Fletcher did to the Flyers, if there's any proof of a Flat Team, it's floating right in front of us, floating from land mass to land mass and ending up with the 7th or 9th overall pick.

Sending out four year excursions to the end of his map, to fourth line players.

Well they should move the team to the otherwise of of the frozen wall then - relocating is on the table...

On 9/14/2022 at 3:40 AM, OccamsRazor said:

Well they should move the team to the otherwise of of the frozen wall then - relocating is on the table...

I would like to see this frozen wall you speak of, a map per se...maybe it will have Torts face on it, say... Mount Rushmore 2.0

5 hours ago, LegionOfDoom said:

So where does Chuck Fletcher hail from?

Yeah can't say but cab we return to sender?

Where is Winflyerstanleyville at?

Somewhere between the North and South pole I've never seen it only heard the lore.

How many parsecs are we from winning?

See over there the end of the universe?

It's over there....

:hithead:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Though the one question that eludes me is that if on a Destroyer in the middle of the Artic Sea, the answer that escapes me is that if that said Destroyer laces out a laser beam across 10 football fields on target at a vessel or stationary object, how does the laser, bend to make up for the curvature of the surface of the earth? Unless satellite calculations are in play and there is some thermal recovery in measurements, how can it be seen accurately through a loupe?

That is an interesting phenomenon at play.

Go Flyers

In Torts we Trust.... deed the team.