Minnesota Wild vs Los Angles Kings, Saturday 10-15-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

Just now, EmptyShelf said:

Wood sticks, bad domes, and hideous Tuuks too (with a dash of Cooperalls)???

And I still use a wood stick. Shed-Wood PMP Coffey curve. Bought one of those 300 dollar sticks a couple years ago. Sold it within a week 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EmptyShelf said:

Why 'Yeller'?  Canary or mustard?  Yikes.....Did you choose that color, or was it all that was left?😳

Canary to match my yellow sweatpants. I got a pair of yellow sweats like 30 years ago. Have stuck with the color since 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimtown guy said:

Canary to match my yellow sweatpants. I got a pair of yellow sweats like 30 years ago. Have stuck with the color since 

"Oh....my eyes"  IS that the chorus from others on the rink?  Would shock the eyes certainly in the early AM

2 minutes ago, FireDillabaugh said:

This one definitely felt like I was watching a game from 1985 again.  Fleury is just hilarious to watch.  3.5 mil AAV?  For that?  🤣

He's making Martin Jones look like a goaltender that actually belongs in the NHL...  🤔

I know he’s always been a goalie who wonders from the net but good golly he was all over the place tonight 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Math said:

I've got Fleury AND Vejmeka in my fantasy team, the two worst starters in the league so far. Goalie management at its finest.

i'm looking for starters in my league anderson from buff is the last one ..dropping fleury like a bad habit

2 hours ago, bbgarnett said:

at this rate will be giving up 7 goals each game 

So far you are absolutely right. Last game we gave up 7 goals and tonight as well 7. At least we had some (just only some) efforts to compete tonight against the team which already lost 2 previous games. Even Gustavsson had an assist this game. With 14 goals into our net during the first 2 games of the season we were able to beat all our worst historic records. I am even not predicting how many goals we will lose next game against Colorado. Probably 10. I still want to see Wallstedt ASAP. And I do not have a lot of trust to our current goalies who are not capable at all to protect our net in full. One is kind of old for this level of hockey and the other one(24 y.o.) is not good too. Discouraging season start for our team.

1 hour ago, FireDillabaugh said:

This one definitely felt like I was watching a game from 1985 again.  Fleury is just hilarious to watch.  3.5 mil AAV?  For that?  🤣

He's making Martin Jones look like a goaltender that actually belongs in the NHL...  🤔

They gave Fleury a 2 year contract with a nmc so I see another ripe buyout for billy g's buddy on the horizon...

• Like 1

Obviously I missed the game and first chance was to read this thread in order to follow the play. Couldn't tell at first if we were down 4-5or 6 to 1 in the first. :P
But then the comeback and give backs. Superb commentary kept me on the edge of my scrolling !! 
Going to be a strange season. 🤔

14 hours ago, FireDillabaugh said:

They won't be anywhere close to their 53-22-7 record last season if they are seriously going to trust Fleury to play 35+ games for them.  Maybe he wins 5 of them?...

Going to be a long season.  Know the feeling well being a Flyers fan.

X2...Especially when owner Craig Leipold was just talking about after 2 more years the Parise-Suter contracts are over and then there'll be plenty of $$ to spend on the team. 
Just have to ride it out for a while and hopefully have some decent games played in the meantime. 
You guys have the 'Fletch-Factor' to deal with for who knows how long. 😬