Sabres win again. Hammer Canucks 5-1

Buffalo Rick

The Sabres are 4-1, 3-0 on the road and on the Western Canada trip!  Id say impressive regardless of how you Flyer fans spin this.  Tuch has 6 goals, Olofsson 4 and maybe the most eye opening is Dahln and his 5 goals.  A goal a game for the Swedish defenseman.  Powers has played pretty well on defense also.  And the goaltending has been solid.  Anderson has gotten the job done, not in spectacular fashion.  But Comrie has been spectacular.   Beating two Cup contenders on the road early in the season.  

Keep talking trash about my Sabres because that is all it is.  TRASH.   

I hear a Canucks fan threw his jersey on the ice after the game.  Thats an idea.  Maybe I should throw my Eichel jersey, never worn, on the ice.  Maybe I'd make the news in Western NY?  You know Jack is likely watching the scoreboard.  But he and his Vegas team are off to a good start also

Edited by pilldoc
No reason to call out another member

8 minutes ago, ruxpin said:

You won't hear any trash from me. I really like that team and have been saying "they're coming!"

I'm don't think they're a cup contender just yet, but there are fun times coming in Buffalo.

What he said… ^^^^^

agree with @ruxpin

8 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

Dahlin has done something already that’s never been done, at least that’s what NHL channel says, a goal 🥅 a game in first 5. And Vancouver fans are all over Canucks and Boudreaux for bad start.  

Seattle up next for Sabres.  

I've been saying it to you for some time now, and stand by it: Dahlin was always the keeper between him and Ristolainen. I'm happy to see him performing so well.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 6:25 PM, JR Ewing said:

I've been saying it to you for some time now, and stand by it: Dahlin was always the keeper between him and Ristolainen. I'm happy to see him performing so well.

You were right.  But I don’t like how they are handling Pilut, who is in Rochester and is better than at least two other d men that are on Sabres. I have never been a fan of Jokuharu but they might not have played him last gam?  Unsure.  Going to look up.  Other than that the start could not be better.  The one loss is certainly with no shame losing to a talented Florida team by one on day two of the young season.  I just hope we now beat the teams we are supposed to beat now that we beat some we were not supposed to beat

• Like 1