Minnesota Wild vs Seattle Kraken, Thursday 11-3-22, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

4 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

Dumba should be replaced to someone bigger and stronger. Maybe Andrej Sustr will fit this position?

The fact that he's not on the PP and replaced by Merril says a lot. I feel he's mailing it in knowing his days are #'d unless BG figures out a way to keep him.
Which cap-wise should be impossible.

Let them chew on this game for 4 days and I'll expect a much better effort in LA.

2 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

We made total 22 shots in entire game (4-12-6). Is this enough? No dirty goals as well as any goals into the Kraken net? 

I don't think there was any decent 2nd chances as the Kraken pounced on every rebound.

• Like 1

Just now, ClusterChuck said:

The fact that he's not on the PP and replaced by Merril says a lot. I feel he's mailing it in knowing his days are #'d unless BG figures out a way to keep him.
Which cap-wise should be impossible.

Let them chew on this game for 4 days and I'll expect a much better effort in LA.

It will be 3 road games next week (Tuesday; Wednesday;Friday) against LA(very good team); Ducks(not too good team but making progress); Kraken(very good team). I just looked at Pacific Division standings and was surprised how good is Vegas Golden Nights team which is having 20 points already. Fantastic results for this team so far. Second team Oilers and 3rd team Kraken having each 14 points. 

On 11/6/2022 at 8:12 AM, CreaseAndAssist said:

This was such a sad effort.  The mindless drop passes near the blue line was just maddening.  Other than Mason Shaw I thought it was mostly a club going through the motions.  A real shame anyone paid to watch that one in person.  

What made me more grumpy about their effort was that I kicked butt all day in my work into the dark alomst. Then barely enough time to get some dinner before game started only to see a meh game.