Minnesota Wild vs Vegas Golden Knights, Thursday 2-9-23, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

1 hour ago, ClusterChuck said:

heart of television dog GIF by Hallmark Channel
Wild locker room right now...And the fans....and us. 😏

BTW:  The above is literally my dog.  Same breed, same face, and is only a little more tan back from the head.  She also snores (and farts) similarly.  She sleeps through most Wild games (as we should) 😁

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

well ...  no use getting mad boy's" it is what it is with this team" and next year will be worse Sad GIF

Can we Harding/Kerrigan the team to get Connor Bedard?  If so, I am in....

Bedard:   38 Games      45 Goals    46 Assists    -   Would look great with 97

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

BTW:  The above is literally my dog.  Same breed, same face, and is only a little more tan back from the head.  She also snores (and farts) similarly.  She sleeps through most Wild games (as we should) 😁

See !! I felt your presence when posting that...And leave that comment alone. :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

STOP referring to years past since we're really nothing like last year.

Think BG is embarrassed he let Fiala walk to keep Dumba (and the old man years of Spurgeon)?  Our offense is not only offensive, it is putrid (outside of 97 and 36).  Avalanche having scoring issues too, which, in spite of juries, is inexplicable  with all their Top Picks.

• Like 1
  • Good Post 1

3 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

Flowers In The Dirt Yes GIF by Paul McCartney the day the wild have  more right handed shots than lefties

I have a question about that but I'll save it for the Trade thread. :)

2 positives tonight...We didn't get shutout and Hartman didn't get a penalty. 😅 (So far)

12 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

I have a question about that but I'll save it for the Trade thread. :)

2 positives tonight...We didn't get shutout and Hartman didn't get a penalty. 😅 (So far)

You forgot one, no too many men penalty. 

That's what this team has reduced us to.

They were better without Reeves and Hartman and Greenway injured.

Hey Billy I think I saw Hart's and Greenie getting injured last night. If they say they aren't don't believe them. Put them on the IR list. I think I saw Reevo get hurt too.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Tomdog said:

You forgot one, no too many men penalty. 

That's what this team has reduced us to.

They were better without Reeves and Hartman and Greenway injured.

Hey Billy I think I saw Hart's and Greenie getting injured last night. If they say they aren't don't believe them. Put them on the IR list. I think I saw Reevo get hurt too.

I agree. We were better without them. Physicality without any production means continuous lose the game after game after game.  I understand that if the team has lots of talents. But we do not. I really want to see Walker; Rossi; Shaw (how many games he is already sitting on the bench who at least produced some goals for the 4th line?); and I also want to see Wallstedt in the tryout instead of Fleury who, unfortunately, does not show a lot of consistency in his play. 

I just read few thoughts from Russo twit:

Michael Russo

@RussoHockey

12h

This is a game that had to speak volumes to Guerin. They need some kind of shakeup, a spark, some hungry guys from Iowa, something. Just a horrendous defeat and poor effort up and down the lineup.

Michael Russo

@RussoHockey

13h

Poor decisions doom #mnwild on last 3 goals and it’s truly unreal watching how soft a couple of the same forwards have been on pucks game upon game upon game. Just can’t win with guys getting knocker off pucks by gusts of wind in the o-zone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alexandron said:

. I really want to see Walker; Rossi; Shaw (how many games he is already sitting on the bench who at least produced some goals for the 4th line?)

Not to forget the awesome penalty kill tandem he had with Dewar. More shorthanded goals than the mighty Reevo has all season.

• Like 2