Minnesota Wild vs Florida Panthers, Monday 2-13-23, 7:00pm, Xcel Energy Center

MNSOTA

3 minutes ago, EmptyShelf said:

At least Greenway sacrificed himself to get EkBad off the ice and save Kap for some more opportunities.

I’m just tired of watching him skate around doing nothing when they have players who are playing well, not getting ice time because they are “4th liners “. But the company line is you play if you deserve it. 

On 2/13/2023 at 5:32 PM, Tomdog said:

I hope they give Reeves his 800th game and then sit him until an injury requires his play.

Steel  with Dewar and Shaw was working. 

But then again anyone, besides Reeves, with Dewar and Shaw has worked.

Completely agree. In recent interview Evason said that we have a different team this season. I think players practically the same as we have last season. The biggest lost we not not have  Fiala who was a second extremely motivated player to score as well as a 2nd goals producer for the team. Hartman, Greenway, Foligno are not producing in comparison to last year. Russo said that Steel was moved in one week from 1st line to 2nd, then to 4th line and then was benched. Why they did not do that 1st of all with Greenway? The other player Reaves just aggravated this team when he was traded to us. Huge mistake to have a none factor player in our team. Team's mentality really became different since that time. Another player who presents a lot of interest for our team is Walker. This prospect is having a similar style of play like Kaprizov. Why we do not bring him here and bench Greenway? 2 goals in entire season so far means zero. This week should show against tough teams from our Division what is a real level for the playoffs participation for us. In my opinion at this moment is low.

On 2/13/2023 at 10:04 PM, ClusterChuck said:

I wonder if Gustav was a little bell rung after that last second collision.

I agree. I think definitely he had affection during the last collision. What I like the most(most impressed) from the Gustavsson's play? He practically does not have lots of rebounds. It is a very rare trait which I did not see from many goalies. Kind of a treasure for us at his young 24 y.o. age. He also shows more consistency in his play which is valuable too.

• Like 1