Sabres at Flyers tonight on St Patricks day boys!!!! And girls.

Well, if Granato has enough sense to leave Luukenen on the bench or in Rochester, I like our chances if its Anderson.  It would keep us alive.  i expect Washington and Pittsburgh to implode on their own.  The Islanders maybe not.  The Flyers?  I know Rasmus Ristolainen will be suited up.  Probably out to get us.  I would like nothing more than to beat them because I am no fan of Tortorella.  He was of course the Americans coach way back and that is how he got his shot.  He never coached the Sabres because Lindy Ruff was the coach, and a pretty good one.  Maybe now some will realize that after the job he has done in NJ.  I do think Granato has done a good job with what he has.  No goalie.  But the team is not bad.  The youngest in the NHL, and I believe has promise behind Thompson, Tuch, Quinn, Paterka and Cozens who I also think will be a leader on this team.  I wonder what Danny Briere will make of all of this?  He has his heart in both cities.  He chimed in on Ryan Millers special night. So Danny will always be part of Sabres lore.  He was one of those guys that broke out in the year of the Presidentes trophy along side of Roy, Pommenvillel and Vanek.  Good days like that  are just around the corner for this young team.  Can they win on St Paddy's day in Philly?  No brotherly love will be there except a little by Briere.  See you on the chat board tonight.  And as always, Lets Go Buff A Lo!!!!!

3 hours ago, Hockey Junkie said:

He has his heart in both cities.

Much like Chris Drury (who you seem to have forgotten), he'll be rooting for the team that currently employs him.

Not the one that wouldn't even bother to offer him an extension.

Edited by radoran
  • Haha 1

On 3/17/2023 at 10:23 AM, flyercanuck said:

So we'll just mark that down as a Buffalo win.

The good news I guess is that Adams has signed some kid Devon Levi to 3 yr entry level contract and there is a chance he goes right to NHL

On 3/17/2023 at 10:51 AM, radoran said:

Much like Chris Drury (who you seem to have forgotten), he'll be rooting for the team that currently employs him.

Not the one that wouldn't even bother to offer him an extension.

Chris Drury was awesome in the LLWS.  What a great pitcher!

• Like 1