Pens & Erik Karlsson Rumors / EDIT: Karlsson Traded to Pens

B21

49 minutes ago, pilldoc said:

OMG .... could you imagine the ruckus/rioting that would cause among the fan base ......  that would be a classic Fletch move.

Well, it would need to also include some picks and/or prospects coming to Philly.

In 2024, the Habs have a 1st and a pick in each of the first four rounds. They have two firsts in 2025 (theirs and Calgary's)..

If Hart and DeSmith are the centerpiece, I need a 2025 first (Calgary's) and a 2024 second (Colorado's).  And a prospect.

• Like 1

Hmm, interesting. 

Karlsson certainly did well last year, but to me it seems he only stands out when the team around him is mediocre. It's clear the sharks want to look to the future but are unable to work out how they will do this. They wanted to dump an expensive contract but there seems to be little thought as to what to do then.  "Idk... how about My Koffman?" Accompanied with some shrugs.

He *could* do well at the pens, or he could spend four years kinda floating around like he did the first few years at SJ.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Puck_Pun said:

Hmm, interesting. 

Karlsson certainly did well last year, but to me it seems he only stands out when the team around him is mediocre. It's clear the sharks want to look to the future but are unable to work out how they will do this. They wanted to dump an expensive contract but there seems to be little thought as to what to do then.  "Idk... how about My Koffman?" Accompanied with some shrugs.

He *could* do well at the pens, or he could spend four years kinda floating around like he did the first few years at SJ.

He'll do well in Pittsburgh. They meet the mediocre team criteria.

2 hours ago, ruxpin said:

He'll do well in Pittsburgh. They meet the mediocre team criteria.

Don't be insulted, Pens fans.

I'm a Flyers fan.  I can only dream that my team can one day be mediocre.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...