Wild vs Islanders; Tuesday 11/07/23; 6:30 p.m. CT; UBS Arena

Alexandron

I am still trying to adapt to a new time 3rd day in a row already. Probably, similar conditions have our players too.  Different working hours now, different and late sleeping time too because our body adapted to a previous and more physiological time for our not a simple climate. Why it takes so long to understand that we do not get any benefits (absolute zero) to the humans as well as to economics? And Minnesota smartly passed legislation to keep permanently daylight savings time last year, which is much better for our Northern state in the US instead of jumping back and forth with the time 2 times a year. 

9 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I am still trying to adapt to a new time 3rd day in a row already. Probably, similar conditions have our players too.  Different working hours now, different and late sleeping time too because our body adapted to a previous and more physiological time for our not a simple climate. Why it takes so long to understand that we do not get any benefits (absolute zero) to the humans as well as to economics? And Minnesota smartly passed legislation to keep permanently daylight savings time last year, which is much better for our Northern state in the US instead of jumping back and forth with the time 2 times a year. 

Then why did I have to move my clocks back an hour? 🤔 
Maybe effective 2030?  😅 Agree, It makes no sense to have it switch, Not these days.

Don't know who's in net but if Fleury starts I'll go with a 5-3 Win.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

Then why did I have to move my clocks back an hour? 🤔 
Maybe effective 2030?  😅 Agree, It makes no sense to have it switch, Not these days.

Don't know who's in net but if Fleury starts I'll go with a 5-3 Win.

Hopefully will be effective next year. Such a slow movement towards that progress to keep permanently daylight-saving time, especially in Nothern states including Minnesota.  Yes. No sense at all to have that switch.  That is the most stupid part in our life during at least last 30 years, which is affecting our health by breaking human's biological clock 2 times a year.

I am still at work. Will start driving soon home. Probably I will miss a period and a half. But I will be listening to radio during my driving. Hope for our win.

• Like 2