Wild vs Sabres; Friday 11/10/23; 6 p.m. CT; KeyBank Center Arena

Alexandron

4 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

Fair enough since you saw more of him being a Pens fan. :)
I can't believe tho it's ALL his fault given the loaded talent on the teams all those years. Still a team game.
If it was, Then why did you keep him?
I'd still be happy with about 33% in 9 years or so raising the Cup. 

I'm not sure why the Pens kept him. Maybe he's French like Mario? A lot of people liked him. IMO he's not a good goalie.

38 minutes ago, notfondajane said:

I'm not sure why the Pens kept him. Maybe he's French like Mario? A lot of people liked him. IMO he's not a good goalie.

Really. So in your world not good goalies are 2nd all time in wins?

What color is the sky in your world?

As more we will argue with fans from other teams as better our team will be in front Fleury to get a historical record in NHL and personally for our club. Hope this will happen soon and will boost our team to a better play and to more wins. Hockey is a team sport. I am sure the Wild staff and some players are reading our forum. 

28 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

As more we will argue with fans from other teams as better our team will be in front Fleury to get a historical record in NHL and personally for our club. Hope this will happen soon and will boost our team to a better play and to more wins. Hockey is a team sport. I am sure the Wild staff and some players are reading our forum. 

As a Pens fan, I agree that hockey is a team game. The point I was trying to make is with Fleury in net the team in front of him has be on top of their game. 

To be honest with everyone I have called goals that he gave up. (Please watch him shot for shot. You may do the same.) It will take a little time, but watch very closely. 

4 hours ago, Alexandron said:

Also, I don't argue with fans of other teams. I rather debate with them! 

I’m sorry Notfonda but a goalie doesn’t play almost 1000 games, become 2nd all time in wins, and become, most assuredly, a 1st ballot hall of famer, because he’s just not that good!

There have been many games throughout the years where Fleury just absolutely stole the victory. 
So my guess is you are either trolling us, or delusional. 

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 5:01 PM, Alexandron said:

Actually, I placed similar message during our last playoffs season when we played against Dallas. We had a chance to win that round, but didn't have lucky bounces to pass 1st round. I even put a percentage on 70% plays the role of better team and 30% luck during the game.

Regarding underachieving bunch in Minnesota is a big question who is more underachieving team Minnesota or Buffalo? ClusterChuck is right Wild never scarred any team. But we made 10 playoffs seasons since 2012. We passed 1st round in 2013-14 and 2014-15 seasons and missed only playoffs in 2018-19 season. Regarding article on April 4;2023 from Athletic, Buffalo Sabres missed playoffs for 12 straight seasons, the longest active drought in pro sports. The Sabres last played in a playoff game in April, 2011. Every team in the league (besides the newly Kraken) has played at least 25 playoff games since then. Six NHL teams have played 100 playoff games since April, 2011.

Blown out by Dallas last night were the Wild.  Sabres shut out in Pittsburgh by a goalie that has been hot, but they should have done better catching them returning from the West coast