Wild vs Jets; Saturday 12/30/23; 1:00 PM CT; MTS Centre Arena

Alexandron

Is that Mark Parrish in the announce booth with LaPanta?

I realize Wes Walz can be extremely pompous at times in the booth ("Wellllll now...back when I PLAYED, we KNEW what had to be done.....") :shifty: 
....but this Parrish is a bit....errr, confusing to listen to.

Have been trying to get ahold of what is going on in the game while I am in the kitchen messing with stuff and I can't tell what the hell is going on when Parrish is speaking!
I need to wait for LaPanta to chime in so I can sorta get back on track.

Sign of a good announcer is: You know what is going on by listening, even without necessarily looking at the screen.
Parrish makes that extremely difficult... somebody get that man a prepared cue card... :bigteeth: 

1 minute ago, TropicalFruitGirl26 said:

Is that Mark Parrish in the announce booth with LaPanta?

I realize Wes Walz can be extremely pompous at times in the booth ("Wellllll now...back when I PLAYED, we KNEW what had to be done.....") :shifty: 
....but this Parrish is a bit....errr, confusing to listen to.

Have been trying to get ahold of what is going on in the game while I am in the kitchen messing with stuff and I can't tell what the hell is going on when Parrish is speaking!
I need to wait for LaPanta to chime in so I can sorta get back on track.

Sign of a good announcer is: You know what is going on by listening, even without necessarily looking at the screen.
Parrish makes that extremely difficult... somebody get that man a prepared cue card... :bigteeth: 

Carter 

• Thanks 1

Wild seem to be able to fluster the Jets by...gasp...pushing the play up ice!
Drawing penalties (as if they could do something on the PP :ph34r: ), but at least it allows MIN to play on WPG ice for a bit.

There's an idea....push the play and don't let the Jets get comfortable defensively.
Meh, asking too much? Maybe... :shifty: 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, wildstars95 said:

they have plenty of time until the 4-7 game playoff , to make the powerplay 80% 

that will be the trump card for games like  this                                     Video gif. A tan cat sits up on a couch with a big book and pillow on its lap. The cat uses its paws to shove a pair of circular glasses onto its face.

Is this your cat?