Wild vs Islanders; Monday 01/15/24; 5:00 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

Wild one of a handful of teams Fleury only had single digit wins against.  

Better effort although the Islanders didn't seem to want to be there at all.  Cal Clutterbuck was pretty annoyed after the game at his team's poor effort.  

13 hours ago, Alexandron said:

I just looked through the stats of this game.  Interesting, I have seen today exactly what I wished to see from our team for a long period of time: to produce at least 40 shots per game and to place 5 goals per game. And they did it (our 40 shots vs 21 shots and we placed 5 goals in Islanders net). 

Congrats today also to Mats Zuccarello for his 800th game record in NHL career!!!

It seems lots of surprising events happened 

Congratulations to Zuccarello for playing 800 games. I hope he plays to at least 1000 games!

13 hours ago, CreaseAndAssist said:

Wild one of a handful of teams Fleury only had single digit wins against.  

Better effort although the Islanders didn't seem to want to be there at all.  Cal Clutterbuck was pretty annoyed after the game at his team's poor effort.  

Fleury always had trouble against the Islanders and Flyers. I  always thought he was a fan of those teams. I broke a few glasses and plates over the way he played against those teams. I even had the local police called on me because I was so pissed off at him. (I'm glad I knew the cop well.)

I'm still glad he got to 552 wins.

23 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

IMG_3789.jpeg

Nice picture.Thanks for posting. Hope he will reach someday up to 600 wins. He needs to win 48 games. This season he has a chance to reach 560 wins record (8 wins only).