Wild vs Oilers; Friday 02/23/24; 8:00 PM CT; Rogers Place Arena

Alexandron

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, ClusterChuck said:

This has been a 10 minute PP by the Oilers so far and yet we scored during it. 🤪
Hopefully get to the point of pulling their goalie and we get an ENG

And we did it!!!!! 

WILD WINNNNNN!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just looked on our schedule for a week (Saturday till Saturday). And we are going to play against 3 teams pretending on a playoffs spot (Kraken, Blues, Predators) plus one game against the top team Hurricanes. Challenging week again.

4 minutes ago, Alexandron said:

I just looked on our schedule for a week (Saturday till Saturday). And we are going to play against 3 teams pretending on a playoffs spot (Kraken, Blues, Predators) plus one game against the top team Hurricanes. Challenging week again.

Better than playing the bottom feeders with expecting to win.

• Like 1

I didn't think the Wild played too bad to be honest.  I thought Boldy was about as engaged as we've seen all season.  The top line continues to really make things happen for the Wild.  I thought Chisholm had a better game although he has a penchant for taking penalties when he gets caught defensively.  Brodin seems to be gaining more confidence and chipping in more offensively.  A better than expected showing IMO.  

• Like 2

The first period the Wild definitely outplayed Edmonton. The only passengers on the Wild were Johansson and Gaudreau. Johansson needs a little shooting practice,  the only shot attempt I saw was the one at the empty net that he missed wide.