Wild vs Predators; Sunday 03/10/24; 2:30 PM CT; Xcel Energy Center Arena

2 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

So had they lost the game with goalie pulled in overtime they would have lost their 1 point. I’ve never heard such a rule. Then again I’ve never seen that happen .

Me too. Wow

5 minutes ago, Jimtown guy said:

So had they lost the game with goalie pulled in overtime they would have lost their 1 point. I’ve never heard such a rule. Then again I’ve never seen that happen 

That makes it even more bizarre. 😮
I hope Hynes knew that. 😅

In the earlier game Pittsburgh looked like they will never win another game this season. 
The Wild had better not squander the chance at a better pick by just barely missing the playoffs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimtown guy said:

IMG_4889.jpeg

Technically they got one. Because Smashville got the loser point. 

This team just can’t get out of its own way…

Edited by IllaZilla

I saw a ton of posts on Twitter where they suggested John Hynes do the Sam Cassell big balls dance, but I'm thinking why?  The Wild are desperate, clearly...it's only a shame that if you pull that goaltender in 3-on-3 that if you win it denies the other team the loser point.  That might end up making more 3-on-3 OT's near the end of the season interesting if that's a rule change.  

22 hours ago, ClusterChuck said:

That makes it even more bizarre. 😮
I hope Hynes knew that. 😅

Probably he knew that, but for him to gain one more point will cost much more than to lose one point in case if the other team scored. Extremely brave decision. I do not remember that in my life too.

I think Khusnutdinov will bring more intrigue to the team for the remaining season. He is intensively practicing with a team now. Hope he could make a good impact to the team's production which we highly need.