. . .and now JR chimes in about the Pens!

Guest AndyS

@BobDailey

Dude

It's Primanti's and they're fing delicious. the only thing better are the quaker steak and lube wings they sell at the sporting facilities....

i'm okay with all that other stuff, but leave the sandwiches out of it. :D

agree that primanti's are delicious sammies (corned beef, sausage, or ragin cajun chicken), but for the love of all things holy...quaker steak? those wings are garbage. Buffalo Blues used to have the best wings in PGH, but they changed things up about 10 years ago and went downhill since. JD's Pub in Glenshaw has the best wings in the burgh since then (lived in PGH from 99-10)

agree that primanti's are delicious sammies (corned beef, sausage, or ragin cajun chicken), but for the love of all things holy...quaker steak? those wings are garbage. Buffalo Blues used to have the best wings in PGH, but they changed things up about 10 years ago and went downhill since. JD's Pub in Glenshaw has the best wings in the burgh since then (lived in PGH from 99-10)

Well to be fair the Lube that I know is in Sharon, Pa ... i think that is the original and that place was fantastic , in the days before cell phones. So the Lube wings in Pgh, are probably not of the same quality. when I had them at PNC it was a nostalgia trip for me so, they could have been aided by fond memories.

I also loved the veal parm deal at the O. there was some good , bad eating in Pgh for sure.

Quaker Steak and Lube? Garbage. You don't eat those wings...you rent them. And (at least in my case)....not for long.