Not to be a jinx but ...

Guest delcofan

I could write a convincing argument to say they are anyway. The rookies didn't play like rookies this series. Briere is rounding into playoff form. Roo is a beast. Meszaros and Grossmann should be back very soon. If Bryz plays like the last two games, they'll be a tough out for anyone.

Well, if they DO win the cup then, who collects it from Bettman? Capt Pronger is not with the team, and in my opinion shouldn't do that anyway. Hopefully, it's Timonen, or all As get it together.

Timonen and Briere should be the first two to get it.

i don't sweat the bruins at all, the record against them is skewed because of the skills competition, in each of the losses the flyers were the better team in the later portion of the game and ot. screw them. now if ottawa could help us a little that would be great

i don't sweat the bruins at all, the record against them is skewed because of the skills competition, in each of the losses the flyers were the better team in the later portion of the game and ot. screw them. now if ottawa could help us a little that would be great

Not making excuses but they have to be considered injuries play a huge role in this...for them to BEAT the Pens with Lilja and Kubina in the lineup says it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't even add to that...i must say this is the HAPPIEST i have been in 20 years with the group of forwards they have....even the defensive squad!!!!

This when healthy is a DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP TEAM!!!!!!