Flyers Vs Panthers

Guest hf101

This has been the longest week.

The Flyers and Florida Panthers have identical 8-4-3 records for 19 points in the standings through the first 15 games of the season … Both the Flyers (3-0-2) and Panthers (2-0-3) are undefeated in regulation in their last five games as well.

Versteeg leads the Panthers in scoring with 17pts. (Why couldn't he have played this way for us last spring?)

However Upshall may not be playing, out of the lineup with an upperbody injury.

Hope the team is focused and refreshed.

Versteeg with the hattie, Upshall gets 7 assists and doesn't even play? Haven't seen them yet this year, is Florida actually not boring to watch?

what I've seen of Florida this year is the team has been tenacious pursuing the puck and their fast.

Should be a good game.

Versteeg with the hattie, Upshall gets 7 assists and doesn't even play? Haven't seen them yet this year, is Florida actually not boring to watch?

I think Upshall is injured. As good as they are doing there are still too many empty seats. When the Flyers score it sounded like the Wells Fargo.

PK was awesome led by an 18 year old. Yes, Pronger looked slow (when doesn't he?) but Bryzgalov has to stop the first goal. The angle was horrible. I don't blame him on the 2nd, though sometimes he m-o-v-e-s......s-o......s-l-o-w. He also made some very good saves, but his glove needs to close on the puck.