Who do I belong to?

hf101

@Vanflyer Funny you shold say that, I actually tried to post Sawchuck the last time it was my turn and the picture would not copy, so I went with Wayne Stephenson, who I knew was a little to easy for us Flyer fans.

I am an innocent bystander thus far. But the seeds are planted!!!

Searching for any type of result that includes "adult store" on Google is not a good idea! Haha.

This is a tough one. I tried looking for player transactions between the WHA and NHL and came up with nothing. So I'm going to guess: is it Al Smith? He wore that style of mask, though I can't find that particular mask in any Google image search.

Searching for any type of result that includes "adult store" on Google is not a good idea! Haha.

This is a tough one. I tried looking for player transactions between the WHA and NHL and came up with nothing. So I'm going to guess: is it Al Smith? He wore that style of mask, though I can't find that particular mask in any Google image search.

No. It is not Al Smith. I have a feeling I'm going to have to reveal the owner in a couple weeks! LOL Actually, I will limit the hints to 5. The 5th hint will give it away.

This is extremely hard AFF, geez ..... I'm spending far too much time looking for this....

I believe this is a Ernie Higgins made mask just in case that helps anyone else.

I'll take a guess at Gerry Desjardins

or Doug Favell 's Rockies mask

This is extremely hard AFF, geez ..... I'm spending far too much time looking for this....

I believe this is a Ernie Higgins made mask just in case that helps anyone else.

I'll take a guess at Gerry Desjardins

or Doug Favell 's Rockies mask

@hf101, No and no. I wanted this to be difficult (maybe not this difficult though). I didn't want someone to guess 30 mins after I posted the mask.

Hint 4: He spent parts of two seasons with the LA Kings.

in 1974-75, Gary Simmons wore # 30 for the California Seals. He also wore the "War Paint" mask that year. The following year is when he wore the famous Cobra mask and # 31.

I can't copy pictures off the site below, but there are a couple good ones on there.

http://bjacksmash.ru...ionpage.p256357