You are a guest user Click to join the site
News Ticker
  • News Around the NHL

Ducks Hockey Forum Coyotes Hockey Forum Bruins Hockey Forum Sabres Hockey Forum Flames Hockey Forum Hurricanes Hockey Forum Blackhawks Hockey Forum Avalanche Hockey Forum Blue Jackets Hockey Forum Stars Hockey Forum Red Wings Jackets Hockey Forum Oilers Hockey Forum Panthers Hockey Forum Kings Hockey Forum Wild Hockey Forum Canadiens Hockey Forum Predators Hockey Forum Devils Hockey Forum Islanders Hockey Forum Rangers Hockey Forum Senators Hockey Forum Flyers Hockey Forum Penguins Hockey Forum Sharks Hockey Forum Blues Hockey Forum Lightning Hockey Forum Maple Leafs Hockey Forum Canucks Hockey Forum Golden Knights Hockey Forum Capitals Hockey Forum Jets Hockey Forum

hf101

Who do I belong to?

Is this thread dead, or do we have some guesses left in us hockeyforumsites?  Or would that be hockeyforumers? Doc....I have no idea who that is, maybe wearing a Yotes jersey (their 3rd jersey, I think).

@jammer2

Holy Crap!  I totally forgot about this thread! LOL

Yeah I guess we can call this a dead thread. 

Yotes was a good guess......but sorry not correct answer.

The mask actually belongs to @hf101 team...the Minnesota Wild.....

Mr. Josh Harding  :thumbsu:

peter-budaj.jpg

Edited by NRH

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Most Liked Posts in This Topic

A Goalie Mask Guess Who Thread. Rules: I will start with picture of a goalie mask. The first person to identify the owner will then post the next goalie mask for members to identify. When announcing the member who correctly matches the mask to its owner provide the forum with any interesting info about the mask. One mask at a time until a winner has been named. NHL goalie masks only. Goalie masks do not need to have been worn. Keep this thread one mask at a time. Please allow at leas
      @mojo1917 Well, it's obviously a take on Gerry Cheevers mask from the seventies....loved that thing! Was also a big fan of the simple approach Doug Favell took in the seventies. The art of the modern era is cool, no doubt, but some of the simple ones from past eras are really nice.
      @mojo1917 It's a very cool mask. So is it my turn again? This is like work, you know?
      @mojo1917 I believe the word you are looking for is: primitive I always like the Whale logo. It's still a big seller I think. Plus they had the Cooperalls like the Flyers, so there's that. They had some great, entertaining playoff battles with the Habs in the 1980s and 1990s.
      @hf101, Nice trickeration!! Tomas Vokoun hasn't donned the Penguins sweater yet because he was just signed over the summer.
      @mojo1917 So is the mask a tribute to playing in a hockey ghost town?

Game Room 1

Please enter your display name